{1}

".... and thus we can see that until recently, we could only give answers to some of its more basic questions with an order of magnitude estimate. Yet, this poor state of affairs has dramatically changed in the last few years, all thanks to raw data, coming from precise measurements of a wide range of cosmological parameters. Furthermore, we are entering a precision era in cosmology, and soon most of our observables will be measured with a few percent accuracy*...."

The professor explained passionately. He was young man with chiseled features and was extremely hot overall, someone straight out of a wet dream. His good looks made him a favorite with everyone around him. Students were absolutely swept away by his charm and who could blame them? Why, even the soon-to-be-sixty Mrs. Darly slid him her favorite sugar free, digestive thins at lunch even at his constant but polite refusals. There were even rumors about the professor from the bio-chemistry faculty that had asked him out but the outcome was yet unknown. People, however, hoped for the best and assumed that it was a no. On valentine's day, you could easily spot his desk, for it would be overflowing with chocolates, flowers and cards. The Cosmology professor was no short of an idol in his school, but unlike idols, he had no idea of giving up on his pursuit of a certain someone even though he'd been rejected more times than he could count.

The one he loved was a student in his class. Yes, the typical 'forbidden yet steamy' kind of relationship. The professor couldn't deny that he didn't crave it, though now, he was too hungry to wait anymore. His student had warmed up to him a lot these past few days, with slight touches, faint blushing and little gestures.  The fact that they were opening up to him even after knowing his true feelings undoubtedly gave the professor hope. So much so, that he thought it would be enough to satisfy him. It definitely wasn't. The little glances, the soft smiles only acted as fuel to his already burning desire to hold him. You wouldn't suspect him of thinking such obscene things if you hadn't known him intimately. Even then, you wouldn't be able to figure out what went on behind those striking, clear, black eyes.

"We are truly living in the Golden Age of Cosmology. It is a very exciting era and I will try to communicate this enthusiasm to you. I truly hope we can bond over this fascinating subject and delve deeper into understanding the workings of our incredibly unique universe." He smiled fondly with all the love he had for Cosmology.

The attack was super effective.

Immediately the entire class seemed much more attentive than before and a few gasps and silent squeals could be heard in the back. Yet what no one noticed was how his gaze lingered on a certain person just a fraction longer than the others. The professor sighed internally. Well, at least this way they'll pay attention, he thought.

"With that said, I'll end this lecture. I'll be taking a revision paper and further discussing the αβγ paper tomorrow. Good bye, and be safe." The professor gathered his materials that he had scattered all over the desk while he tried to give diagrammatical representation of the measurement data. Although he had dismissed them, quite a few students lingered around, including his favorite student.

"Professor! I had a doubt with this correction." The girl nearest to him chirped. She stood right by his side and even pushed her hair behind her ear for added effect. The male was already too familiar with the unrefined passes of his students, yet he was too tired to shut it down this time.

"I'll be right there, just a second." He smiled once again directly at the girl whose heart undoubtedly fluttered faster than a hummingbird. Everyone else in that room immediately hated her guts more than Gordan Ramsey hated in-flight meals, glaring at her and hoping for her early demise. Howevrr the girl knew exactly what was happening and relished it. There were two people though, who were glowering not at the girl but at the professor standing beside her.

A/n: a new book yay~! Why can't I just stick to updating my other works? (ㄒ▽ㄒ)

*Taken from notes on Astrophysics and Cosmology by J. Garc´ıa-Bellido.