home again

I heard the door open who is that destiny said. I don't know then I heard my security calll my name I'm in the pink room Tyler there here miss Cole bring in. I just started crying when my mom she been dead for long time will I thought she was an the man next to her was really fine mom that's really you I said her blue eyes light up as tears started to fall. Yes baby it's me mommy can I get a huge I see you been taking care of your dad's house for him. My dad he been gone since I was lil you know that mom now you come walking back in my house and shit just be cause I have money. Look at me baby girl I'm your daddy and we did what was best for you an this is my money and house Apple phone company is my company gas station all tht is my stuff I had to go out of state I'm mob bass I got house's all around the world. Your her dad destiny said yea an your Destiny I remember you was real lil tho. I don't know your name I'm joe Cole your dad. So nun of this stuff is mines I asked with a attitude. Your attitude is the same way it used to be my mother said walk my way looking at the pictures we taken when I was 10. Yea it all of ours who black car is tht Joe said. Destiny look at him look she just run from 5 dogs it mine's sir. Are you staying in your car. No sir joe cut her off don't dear lie to me. Destiny finally said yes sir I have no home I been sleeping in my car for 4 months I didn't wanna tell queen she was always doing things. Omg Destiny you could have been told me. Well welcome home Destiny my dad said.

Vote