+ Welcome Home, Hero +

The Humans

You're finally here, Briar Glenn. It was beautiful, all the lucious trees and flowers. As you sat in the back of the car and it pulled to a stop, you were faced to face with your new home.

Your mother left the car and smiled, gesturing you to get out so you could help bring your stuff in. It looked so magical, the house was so big and gorgeous.

As you grab some boxes, you hurry inside to see the beautiful wooded corridor that lies within. Your father walked past and smiled, "Alright, you got pick out your bedroom and set-up okay?"

"Kay dad!" You said in a rush, going upstairs to find three bedrooms in total. 

One seemed to be smaller, but it had two closets. 

Another was much bigger but only had one closet nearby. 

The last bedroom had a closet on the farthest wall from where you'd place your bed.

Which bedroom do you choose?

-|-

The Paranormal 

The family you lived with has been here for a good few years now, their inventor of a son and their youngest seemed to always be tight as glue.

It was annoying hearing clanking every night as the brown-haired one tinkered with his latest invention, but you got by. No one seems to have noticed you as of yet as you usually don't leave the attic.

But something changed one day, when the two brothers returned from school. Apollo plopped down on the couch in exhaustion, "Stupid language arts." He'd grumble.

Aura on the other hand was heading right to his room, sketchpad in hand. He suddenly stopped in the middle of the hallway, and you two seemed to lock eyes in an awkward stare-down.

What do you do?