Discovering The Person I needed

Mrs. Granger greets the soft voice and gives him a big a hug "Come in my dearest, come in!"

"Hermoine, this is Hannah...Hannah this is Hermoine" Mrs. Granger added.

"Nice to meet you." Hermoine said in a fainted voice as she noticed something familiar about Hannah.

"Yeah... you too" Hannah replied weirdly.

"Umm who is this?" Ron whispered as he was curious and confused.

"Yeah who is that girl?" Harry also asked.

"Believe me I don't know who this girl should be. That is the first time I see her" Hermoine answered as she was looking to the girl curiously.

Hermoine went to the kitchen to help her mom as she went to prepare tea. "Mom who does this girl should be? She is calling you mom!" Hermoine asked as she truly was confused.

"That is your sister dear." Mrs. Granger said quietly as she knew what she said isn't something easy to know all of a sudden.

"I have a sister??!" She asked in a huge shock.

"Yeah honey look, when we moved to Australia we had Hannah and as you know 19 years passed, so she is 21 and she is going to graduate from university this year." Mrs. Granger explained.

"So that means she is a muggle?" Hermoine asked quite anxiously.

"No dear she went to Hogwarts too but we wanted her to have a muggle job if she couldn't pass her way out easily from the wizarding world" Mrs. Granger explained.

"Does she know I'm her sister?" Hermoine asked as she was starting to calm down.

"I told her all about you but she must have forgot that her sister's name was Hermoine" Mrs. Granger giggled a bit as she was trying to comfort Hermoine.

Hermoine and her mother took the tea and served it to all. Although Hermoine started to feel the similarity of how they are sisters. Hannah had the same color of hair and eye except her attitude and personality were quite different.

"Thanks for the tea!" Ron and Harry said as they knew something went wrong for that Hermoine looked shocked. They both gave each other's the look that wanted to know what's wrong.

"You are welcome dear" Mrs. Granger said as Hermoine was thinking about something and didn't hear them well.

"Hannah, boys I want to tell you something important." Mrs. Granger said.

"We are hearing" Ron said as he wanted to know.

"Hermoine and Hannah are sisters!" Mrs. Granger stated as she was a little scared of their reactions. 

"Hermoine you have a sister?!" Ron asked in a shock.

"I just knew about that two minutes ago" Hermoine said anxiously.

"Mom is this my missing sister you told me about?" Hannah asked as she couldn't imagine finally meeting her sister in such time.

"Yes dearest and Ron is Hermoine's husband and Harry is their best friend who is married to Ron's sister." Mrs. Granger explained.

"Oh well that is quite a chain." Hannah exclaimed as she was impressed of how close Hermoine was to all her friends.

"And Hannah is graduated from Hogwarts but had to go to a muggle university after" Mrs. Granger added.

"Oh half the family are muggles and the other half are witches! Impressive I see" Ron exclaimed as he never thought of Hermoine's family extend.

"Hannah we are all graduated from Hogwarts that is why we are shocked we never heard or knew anything about you" Harry explained Ron's thoughts

"Wait so if you are Ron, Harry and Hermoine then u are the legends who defeated Voldemort! They used to tell us all about you in school! I'm 21 years old now so I see why you never heard about me." Hannah said in excitement.

"Umm yeah they were quite tiring days" Hermoine said while she remembered when they were young.

"Hannah tell me more about your life are you always that anxious" Hermoine asked as she noticed something is wrong about her.

"well it's something big so you shouldn't care about that. Tell me I see little a boy over there who is he?" Hannah asked to change the subject.

"Umm yeah that is Fred Weasley my son" Hermoine introduced Fred.

"Fred Weasley! They have your uncles photo hung in Hogwarts and also professor Lupin and his wife Tonks. Tell me how old are?" Hannah asked as she felt pity for him, but didn't show it.

Hermoine, Ron and Harry all felt emotional that Hermoine had tears in her eyes but kept smiling.

"Yeah mom and dad told me all about this fight!" Fred said.

"Unfortunately, I can't go to Hogwarts with Sara and Riley, because I'm still 8!" He added with his cute little voice as he felt a little sad.

"Oh I don't know you had other siblings don't worry you will go with them soon. I guarantee it!" Hannah tried to comfort him.

"Yeah they are both in the second year" Hermoine said.

Ron and Harry also got emotional, but saw that something is wrong with Hannah as if she was desperate to have a sister.

"Tell me, is muggle university something nice?" Hermoine asked as she did want to know more about Hannah.

"It's nice and all it's just that I have more friends at Hogwarts, the others see that there is something different about me." Hannah explained.

"I will leave u to get to know each other's now. Ron, Harry come with me I will lead you to your rooms and unpack your bags, Fred how about to go help daddy" Mrs. Granger realized they are getting comfortable so she interrupted.

"Ah yes please!" Ron said. 

"I will leave you to have some sister time" Mrs. Granger said.

"Tell me are you engaged or something?" Hermoine asked as she wanted to get personal for she always wished to have a sister.

"Yes he is called Cedric." Hannah replied.

"We have many things in common! You know Cedric Diggory the student in Hogwarts who passed away right?" Hermoine asked as she felt that as big this world is and of how many people are on this planet she meets her missing person who was the person thing she needed, but didn't know what was it. The missing person in her life was a sister and she was engaged to a man named after the boy who died in the first of the biggest hardest fight known.

"Yes I know him they still got his photo hung in the room of requirement till this day and I'm so honored that my fiancé is named after him." Hannah said as she genuinely felt happy that she is close to her sister without even knowing and is included in many things that has to do with her.

"Hermoine, I unpacked all our bags dear." Ron stated as he interrupted the conversation after he and Harry finished unpacking.

"Oh okay. Mom I'm going inside!" Hermoine yelled as her mom was far.

"For how much are you staying here?" Hannah asked.

"For a week" Hermoine replied.

"Ah like me!" Hannah added.

"Hermoine I have a surprise for you tomorrow" Mrs. Granger exclaimed happily.