Lovers

Bedroom scene (Episode 25)

*Lilly's POV*

Emma was the love of my life. I've loved her since day one. She knew it. We both knew it. And even though we had rough couple of days, she was here, standing in front of me, looking at me with those beautiful, mesmerising grey eyes of hers, showing me all her love for me. 

She has always been the one in charge in our relationship, and most specifically, during our love games. But tonight was different! Tonight I wanted to be in charge so I can show her just how much I love and cherish her.

*Emma's POV*

When I went to Lilly's place after school, I was sad because of my conversation with Jason. But the second Lilly opened the front door, I felt better. She gave me everything - comfort, love, friendship, a shoulder to cry on...

She was the love of my life and the tattoo on my chest only proved it! Her warm brown eyes were comforting me, making me feel at home, as always. All I could think about looking at her in that short skirt was how I was going to undress her and make her mine all over again tonight.

*Lilly's POV*

"I love you, Emma!" I said as I wanted to comfort her.

"I'll do everything for you!" This was the truth. I was ready to give everything for her, even my life.

"Always!"

"Always!"

She ended the conversation and started kissing me eagerly, showing me just how much she needs me. All of me!

*Emma's POV*

I couldn't stand the sexual tension between us anymore so I quickly grabbed her by her hair and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She always tasted so sweet, making me loose all my self-control.

"This time I'm in charge, love!" she said with a naughty glimpse in her eyes. Her words made a heat wave go through my bones. I bit my lower lip as I couldn't stand this torture anymore.

"You're taking too long, Lilly." The eagerness in my voice made her chuckle at me. She knew what she was doing to me and she was enjoying every second of it while all I could think of was fucking her senselessly with my tongue and fingers.

However, this time she wanted to be the one in charge and I was going to give it to her. After all, I was always the one in charge in this relationship and this change in scenario was really turning me on.

*Lilly's POV*

I told Emma I wanted to be in charge this time so I was quick to undress her. She was wearing a sexy set of red lacy lingerie which only highlighted the tattoo on her chest. The tattoo which showed her love for me.

Standing in front of me with those beautiful grey eyes of her, she had no clue I had a surprise for her. We have always been traditional in our love games, using only our fingers and tongues but this time I had a surprise for her.

But first, I was going to play for a bit...

*Emma's POV*

Lilly was wearing a hot set of blue lingerie which looked exceptionally well on her chocolaty skin.  She was standing in front of me with all her beauty, smirking at the thoughts she was having.

"What are you thinking about, love?" I asked.

"I was thinking of ways to make you scream my name." She said winking at me mischievously.