Euphoria

Bedroom scene (Episode 25) Part 2

*Emma's POV*

As Lilly put on the strap-on dick, I felt the butterflies in my stomach going wild. I have never had sex with a man before and I have for sure never even thought of using a strap-on dick during my lesbian love games. I didn't know how it felt to have a dick inside of me, yet alone one that's worn by your girlfriend.

But everything with Lilly was different. With her I was ready to do the stupidest and most reckless things and at that point I was happy she got this for me. This whole situation made me hotter and wetter than before. My pussy was screaming from the heat which was caused by the view of Lilly with the strap-on dick.

"I can't believe you got this!" I said with a knot of surprise in my voice.

"If you don't want it, I can remove it, but I thought it's gonna be interesting to at least try." Lilly was starting to feel awkward. I could see in her eyes and the way she started moving in front of me so I felt the urge to comfort her.

"No, I'm glad you did! I've just never used one before!"

"Neither have I but I want to try it with you!"

"Then what are you waiting for?" I said with a mischievous smile on my face. I knew I had to make her comfortable. Plus I was eager to feel it inside of me.

*Lilly's POV*

When I bought the strap-on dick I thought that it was interesting and that I wanted to try it with Emma but once she saw it she got such a confused look on her face I felt awkward that I have even thought about buying such a thing.

But once she urged me to use it, my confidence resurfaced quickly and I was ready to rock the world of the love of my life with it.

Surely, I felt weird using it because it was such an unnatural thing for me but I was ready to do anything to make Emma feel the best possible way. Even if that meant learning how to fuck her with this.

In order to be sure she was ready for me, I went down to her pussy for yet another suck. I started gently sucking in her pussy, making sure she's already wet enough for me to push the dick inside of her. The moans getting out of her perfect soft lips made me more confident about my next move. I went back up to her lips and started kissing her passionately while fucking her slowly with my two fingers.

"Lilly, I'm already wet! Please, just fuck me already!"

"How bad do you want me to fuck you with this dick, Emma?"

"Really really bad!"

"Good!"

And with that I pushed the dick inside of her wet pussy, making her scream uncontrollably in my mouth.

"How does it feel?" I asked unsure before I went on with fucking her.

"Amazing!" She could barely speak from the ecstasy she was experiencing at the moment.

I started thrusting inside of her harder and harder, looking at her arching her back, screaming my name so loud it made me lose my mind.

Her screams made me even hornier, making me talk to her dirty things I've never said to anyone!

"I'm gonna keep going harder and harder deep into your wet pussy until you cum so hard you faint, Emma!"

"Do it! Go harder and deeper, Lilly!"

I moved one of Emma's legs on my shoulder, getting better access to her pussy and to that sweet spot I wanted to hit so bad! As I reached that spot, Emma grabbed my boobs and started squeezing them urgently, driving me absolutely insane. I was ready to cum just by looking at her becoming such a mess under my wild thrusts.