Dirty Games

The first night of the school trip (Episode 26) Part 2

*Lilly's POV*

"Damn! I'm so fucking pissed we didn't get our strap-on dick with us for this trip. I would have fucked you in your ass again!" Said Emma with annoyance in her voice. I guess this was the time to tell her I had another surprise for her.

"Well I may have another surprise for you!" I answered, leaving a puzzled look on her pretty face. I then stood up and went to my bag slowly, knowing just how much I was teasing her, swaying my hips and ass in front of her.

"You're annoying me on purpose so I hope your surprise is good otherwise I'm going to punish you!" I laughed at her because I knew she would love what I had for her.

"I know just how much you loved my surprise the other night so I'm sure you'll like this one, too. Very much, in fact!" I said and leaned on spreading my ass in front of her, giving her a view of the ass she fucked so hard the other day.

"You know this ass needs a good fuck right now."

I didn't answer, instead I took out the vibrator out of my bad and turned back to face Emma. I then waved the rubber dick in front of her, getting the reaction I wanted from her.

*Emma's POV*

At first I didn't understand what Lilly was waving at me because I was preoccupied looking at her asshole and thinking of how I wanna fuck her again.

My eyes widened when I realised she was holding a rubber dick in front of me. The surprise on my face was soon replaced with a mischievous smile, replicated by the one on Lilly's face. I knew this night was going to become sexier very very soon.

"So who's gonna be using it first, huh?" I asked, dreaming of using it on her first.

"Well I was thinking since you wanted to fuck me so bad in my ass, you can be first." Lilly said and winked at me. Damn I loved her! She knew me so well!

"You know I love your creativity very very much!" I said.

"I love you, Emma! I wanna make you happy and I for sure as hell wanna try everything with you!"

"I do as well, Lilly! Now bring that sexy ass of yours here! I need to make you comfortable before pushing that deep inside of you!"

Lilly giggled, slowly walking to me, teasing me even more. I was looking at her pussy which I had sucked just minutes and ago and I was getting the weirdest and kinkiest ideas ever.

"It's got batteries in." Said Lilly.

"Hmmm" I knew what I wanted to do and Lilly was about to fucking love it!

*Lilly's POV*

Every time Emma said "Hmmm" in bed, I knew something good was coming on for me. I didn't know what she had in mind in that pretty head of hers but I already knew I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. I also knew I would enjoy every fucking second from it.

I stood in front of her still holding the dildo in my hand. Emma spread her legs, inviting me to come closer to her so I did. She then started kissing me roughly, first bringing my head in for a kiss on the mouth. She violently made her way inside my mouth, starting a game of fire between our tongues. We started fucking each other's mouths just as we fucked each other's pussies before.

She soon broke our kiss and moved down to my neck, biting my skin and leaving red marks down to my boobs where she stopped. She took the dildo away from me and pushed me on the bed, climbed on top of me and started sucking in my nipple. She used one of her hands to squeeze my other boob and with her other hand she went down to my pussy. She started roughly fingering me, making me wet under her touch. I couldn't help but moan under her touch. She knew what she was doing but I also knew this was just a pre-game. She had something else in mind and I was going to find our very very soon.