oh god part 3

a/n: by the picture on the top i think you know what bout ta happen. hehehe :}

**DON'T PLAY SONG YET** 

eva pov

i was planning the party and was at anna's house with gigi and katie and rachel and sab setting the party up while anna and ashton were at the liquor store hopefully the don't get caught. i really like anna and her and sab just don't have a spark anymore and i think they both know that. anna walks threw the door with all the stuff i told her to buy.

anna: w- were h-h-here

she was studering because of how heavy the stuff was

katie: her let me help

sab: me too

they set the stuff down.

ashton: OKAY BITCHES LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

**1 hour later**   

anna pov

alot of people were here north ridge kids and some of my friends from tiktok oh did i forget to mention i have 9 million followers on tikok. sab left about 30 minutes ago me and my friends are dancing and i see conner.

anna: ayo bro

i punch conner in the face and a bunch more times 

anna: get the fuck out of my house with all your stupid ass friends.

conner: fine your little girlfriend eva she's a fucking whore

eva: huh what

anna: say it again i dare you

conner: SHE IS A WHORE 

anna: ASSHOLE

i kick him out and he punches me three times my lip was bleeding and i had a black eye but im good. i go back to dancing like nothing happend so did the party.

** PLAY MUSIC NOW**

eva pov

ok that was hectic but me and anna are dancing now (pretend like its Casey and izzie dancing)
we are really close like are noses were touching i couldn't take it anymore i grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her room.

a/n ok ok i know very small chapter but the next one will make up for it hehehe :}  🥴😏🤭 also just keep playing the music and vibe.

i love you and as always remember to eat FOOD and drink water.

words: 327