~8~

"Jungkook?" Yoongi whispered as he knocked on Jungkook's office door, slowly peeking his head in.

A smile soon surfaced onto Yoongi's face as he saw Jungkook asleep on the wooden table, mouth parted open with soft breaths coming out of him.

Yoongi slowly walked over to the male, softly moving Jungkook's bangs out of his face.
"Jungkook," he said softly, tapping the older ever so slightly. Jungkook groaned in his sleep, moving to the side before forcing himself up, yawning as he blinked rapidly.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi smiled softly, nodding a little. "Would you like some coffee, hyung?" Yoongi asked quietly, waiting for an answer.

"Mmm, yeah," he replied groggily, rubbing his eyes.

"I'll be right back, then" Yoongi said happily, rushing down the stairs to get a small coffee ready. He was ecstatic that Jungkook didn't wake up upset like he usually does, gladly finishing up the coffee and walking up the stairs.

Jungkook seemed like he was in a good mood and yoongi couldn't be happier, hating the fact that he was always the reason that Jungkook wasn't happy. It was his only goal everyday to see the older males beautiful bunny smile, the smile he'd always seen when they were in college, just starting off their relationship.

Just as Yoongi was about to knock on the door, he heard a deep voice inside that wasn't Jungkooks.

"What's up with you?"

Taehyung.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Yoongi heard Jumgkook whisper, a tone he'd never heard before from Jungkook. "You've been ignoring me these past few days, what happened?"

"Nothing Hyung, just-just Yoongi and I" Yoongi's head tilted at the mention of him, and also at the way Jungkook acted with Taehyung. He was just so different with taehyung compared to all his friends.

"What happened to you two being o-"

"It's complicated Hyung, I need time. Please."

Yoongi swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat before finally knocking on the door. "Hyung? Can I come in?" He said meekly, trying to cover the fact that he was there the entire time.

Yoongi entered immediately after hearing a soft yes from the other side of the door, acting surprised as he saw Taehyung next to Jungkook.

"Oh Taehyungie! How are you?" He asked genuinely happy to see the male after such a long time, almost completely forgetting the conversation he heard prior.

"H-Hey Yoongs, I'm good but I gotta head out I'll-I'll See you later. Later Jungkook." He whispered solemnly, leaving Yoongi confused but having no choice but to simply ignore it as he saw Jungkook do the same.

"Here you go Kookie, your coffee!"

Jungkook took the coffee into his hands, his mood visibly different from what he had before.

"Uhm is everything okay with Tae Hyung?" Yoongi whispered, subconsciously scared of the answer he'd get, not necessarily knowing why.

"Oh yeah, Uhm he—he just got out of a relationship recently!" Jungkook revealed,

"And he's been a little off lately, i think we should stop doing couple things around him for the time being, you-you know?"

Yoongi gulped, his heart feeling heavy for reasons he could not pin point. The conversations he heard before didn't seem to align with what jungkook just said, but there was nothing else to do but nod willingly to what jungkook said. Despite the aching feeling yoongi got in his heart, he trusted jungkook more than anyone, so he pushed his gut feeling aside and nodded.