Finding Clover

sooo this one ima try making exciting and more well just longer enjoy c:

..........

............

..................

.....................................

...................

.............

.........

....

..

Willow P.O.V

Those green eyes.

Who do they belong to?

All these questions popped into my head while i laid wide awake in bed.

The weird dream had awoke me again.... and now... well now i can't fall back to asleep which really sucks because i have school tomorrow.

I really want to know who those eyes belong to.

They're so gorgeous, its as they glow a beautiful neon green with 3 other shades of green.

They are truly captivating.

I sat there for another 20 min thinking of who's they might be.

I turned my head lazily and looked at my clock.

3:30 AM

"...Great... no sleep for me tonight.." i mumbled to myself.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed and walked slowly to my closet.

The very cold wooden floor creaked underneath my feet as i took each step.

Once i opened the door i grabbed my plain black v neck tshirt a dark blue hoodie some grey sweats and my black convers.

I dressed quickly and put up my hair in a messy bun, i walked slowly and gently making faces everytime the floor creaked.

once i reached my door and opened it slowly but the dam thing made a creak.

i cursed in my head and shut it quietly, as i started down the stairs i could hear every step i took.

hmm... i thought as a light bulb went on in my head.

I pulled my sleeves all the way out so my hands were no longer visible, i grabbed the railing and tightened my grip, picked up my legs to my chest and slid fast down noiselessly.

I let go and landed on my feet with a light thump.

I walked slowly to the refrigerator, i opened it quietly and got a water, i closed it and walked to the door i very gently opened it.

I stepped out and closed it cautiously.

once i was out i jogged down the street and turned the corner.

i looked back too see if my dad noticed.

the house looked still and quiet, i stood there for a minute then ran down the other street.

i slowed down and just walked slightly hugging myself.

shoulda brought a thicker jacket its pretty cold i thought

i pulled my hood over my head and walked another block to Kats house. As i walked i felt like i was being watched.. i turned back slightly creeped out, but i had took karate and kick boxing when i was younger so i could beat some butt.

there was nothing there so i kept walking and fastened my pace.

As i walked the feeling came back