Lazy day

A glimpse of sunshine found its way in between the curtains and made me wake up. I yawned  and stretched my arms. The birds had already start to sing and it seemd like it was going to be a good day. I slowly moved over to the other side and smiled as soon a saw Damons messy morning hair. He looked so peaceful and I absolutly didnt wanted to wake him up so I just swept away a little bit of his fringe from his face and then sat in silence and studied his face for a couple of minutes. He's too beautiful to be real, his perfect light pink lips and his cute pointy nose, everything with him just seemed to be perfect. I chuckled to myself because of how cheesy everything sounded but I just couldnt believe how on earth he was me boyfriend. I always felt like I was way out of his leauge even though he told me nearly everyday how much he loved me.

Suddenly he snored loadly and stretched his arms. After a while he tiredly opened his eyes.

 - goodmorning honey he said with a raspy morning voice. 

- Why do you sit so far away, please get back here beside me he chuckled

I smiled widely and he put out one of his arms so I could lay between them.

I gladly accepted it and went to put on the radio before I crawled back in bed  beside him.

Rihannon by fleetwood mac played and I started to sing along. Damon laughed and joined me. 

Apparently he didnt know the lyrics and started to sing his own lyrics.

- stop it you're ruining the vibe.

- nah I'm making it better he said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and decided to ask if he was planning on staying in bed all day.

- yeah, I mean you havent got any plans either, right?

- No not all. 

Guys I forgot the password to my account 😭 so I havent been able to write or anything. I thought the account was gone forever lmao, but I finally got it back and I wrote this quick thing lmao:) more is coming soon :D