>sixteen<

Recap: Laura(mom) POV
*amelia changed to Melia♥️*
I was very glad that I was finally getting along with Amelia. The truth is, i miss her more than ever! Shes my younger daughter and I love and need her in my life.

yooo tysm for #1 in jadenhossler, hossler, and hannahrylee!!
Saturday December 7, 2020 7:20am
I opened my eyes up and rubbed them. Jaden and Taytum werent in the bed anymore so I was guessing that they were in the playroom or living room. I decided to post on my insta story

A couple mins later the two that i requested came back into the room

A couple mins later the two that i requested came back into the room. I opened my arms wide and they looked at each other and nodded. Jaden ran and jumped on me along with Taytum after doing the same that Jaden did after. "Oh my god get off" I said to Jaden pushing him off of me "are you calling me fat?" he asked me sassily "yes i am" he pouted so Taytum hugged him "dont be sad I right here daddy" he hugged her and smiled. "i think imma vlog today and do a q&a" i said to the two in the room as i pulled out my phone and went on instagram again.

The three of us joked around for a while

The three of us joked around for a while. It was 10:00 and its and hour and a half drive to the airport. I got dressed then got taytum dressed while jaden was doing his hair. I went into the bathroom and saw jaden still doing his hair "Your still fixing your hair!?" "beauty takes time thats why you were in your mothers stomach for and extra 2 weeks" (same amelia same) "shore whatever hurry up we gotta go!" "ok ok im done!" he says "finally" taytum mumbled "what was that missy?!" "nothing!" she said giggling. I buckled her in while Jaden got the address ready this time. He did the same thing he did like always when we were dating and when we went to the baby appt.

~~~~~~~

we were approaching the airport and i got nervous. Jaden could tell because i was bopping my leg up and down. "hey its gonna be okay!" "i know its just the last time we saw each other was when i moved to la you know how that went" he nodded. "i know i remember but im sure shes better than that" i sighed "i hope so" We pulled to the front of the airport and there she was. I got out of the car "hi mom!" i said to her as i approached her "hi sweetie! How are you!" "im good, you?" "im good too! thank you! .... can i hug you?" i nodded and hugged her Jaden popped the trunk and came to us with taytum just waking up "baby look its gram!" he told her. she opened her eyes and smiled at my mom. Jaden gave her to my mom and put all her stuff in the trunk. "ok lets go! mom do you wanna sit in the front?" "no its fine! ill sit with taytum in the back" she said bopping the toddlers nose. I nodded and got in the passenger seat as she buckled taytum and herself in and jaden getting in and buckling himself in. "So Ms. Anderson how are you?" jaden asked my mom "oh jaden! no need to call me that! Call me laura! and im doiing good! How about you?" who is this woman?! she always told jaden to call her ms anderson "im good thank you!" "hey mom Emily said her flight comes in three days and their furniture comes tomorrow so i was wondering if you wanted to help with that?" "yeah of course!!"

~~~~~~

We got back to the house and I showed my mom her room she would be staying in along with the rest of the house. She was totally in love with it which i was happy about. Right now, were sitting in the living room just the two of us. Jaden and Taytum went to go pick up dinner, Colsons at the studio, Cassies still at her moms, coming back tomorrow, and avani and ant are at sway. My mom was talking but i wasnt paying attention i was too stuck on this question "Hey mom? Sorry for cutting you off but why are you.. yk acting like.. this" i asked her "Honestly, because Ive wanted to fix things with you but I never got the chance to. I thought this would be a good excuse to. You know?" I nodded and we started talking, catching up on what we missed. A couple minutes later Jaden and Taytum walked in with chipotle. My mom wanted something simple so thats what she decided on.

~~~~~~

After dinner mom wanted to spend time with Taytum so she brought her to the park. I decided it was time to do the q&a. I got my camera and started recording without knowing "is this thing on..? ... jaden helppppp" i whined while walking up to him "its on..." "oh.. Well hi to everyone watching! I hope you guys are having a great day! Just a quick reminder did you est or drink anything today? If you said no well one im sad now and two go eat something!" I set my camera up on my desk and started talking again "So this morning I asked you guys to ask me questions for a q&a and thats what im going to be doing! Im also going to be explaining my daughter and that situation." I pulled up instagram and went on my story to see the replies. "Okay question one! Why did you leave social media? Well one I wanted to hide my daughter from the internet not because in embarrassed of her because shes one of the best things thats happened in my life but because i was scared of the hate i would receive from being such a young mother. question 2! Is it true your pregnant with jadens baby again?  Yes that is true! Wouldnt want it to be anyone else Jaden is a great guy and nothing can change that or how happy he makes me!"

~~~~~~~~

"Question 9 is are you and jaden dating yet? well the answer to that issss.... no. he hasent asked but if he were to ask i would say yes😊" "ok last question is can you tell us about your daughter? which leads us into her topic. So.. as most of you guys know, jaden and i broke up 3 years ago. We had an argument which led to the breakup. umm them he started dating mads and i found out i was pregnant. now before all you haters out there go and call me a hoe or a slut and that the baby isnt jadens kid, come again because last time i checked i never cheated on jaden or fucked someone right after our breakup for me to be pregnant. anyways i didnt tell jaden that i was pregnant because i knew he would come back to me which i didnt want him to be with me if he werent happy. He was happy with mads and thats what i wanted him to be, happy. So fast forward a couple weeks ago, Sway was coming to my house to see it because we just moved in. Why you may ask? well if you didnt know avani and anthony live here so they are friends with sway. Taytum and i were in my room. Bryce and josh were sus about there just being a door next to a bedroom  and taytum dropped a toy on the floor and they found out we were in there and thats how jaden found out. I cant show you guys her rn bc shes at the park with my mom but i will post her as long as she allows me to. So thats the end of the video i hope you all enjoyed and i answered some of y'all's questions! have a good day my lovies!!.. jaden how do i turn this off..?" he laughed at me and showed me "ohh ty" I went and edited the video leaving in the parts i was struggling with turning the camera on and off. I uploaded the video and went on with my day

 I uploaded the video and went on with my day