Rainy Days

Welcome back to another werewolf story written by mwah. This is a rewrite of a story that I wrote about two years ago called "Beauty and the Wolf." Unfortunately, that one had too many grammar and plot line mistakes that would be difficult to fix. So I'm going to rewrite it here! Just a bit better ;) Anyways, playing Venus is the girl in the picture. Please vote and comment! Always helps me out a bunch. Thanks!

*

WARNING ⚠️ : This story is going to be toxic!!! If you do not want to read a book with a toxic relationship, DO NOT READ.
__________________________________

Venus

The blood flowed freely from my nose, dripping steadily onto the ground. The red liquid which had already began setting into the concrete, was followed shortly after by tears from my eyes.

Though I had done a great job of holding them in for the past twenty minutes, it changed now that I was alone. I had no reason to hold back my tears. So I let them fall as I walked back home.

I cried as I thought about what Kacey Tyler had just done to me. Though that girl and her friends had been tormenting me since the day I moved to this forsaken town, today was by far the worst.

Today was graduation. I had made it through four long and painful years of high school, and walking down that isle to get my diploma gave me relief that I had never felt before. And unfortunately I made the mistake of smiling.

Kacey didn't like that.

After the ceremony had ended, she came up to me. And normally she never got physical...At least not to the point that I bled. Today was different. I guess she just had to remind me of my place in this world one last time.

So she hit me in the nose. Not once, but twice. Thankfully, Kacey didn't pack a very strong punch. Though it wasn't enough to break my nose, it was enough to make it bleed. And fuck did it hurt.

On top of the punches, her friends threw a smoothie on me. But that wasn't anything new. Kacey had made sure that what little clothes I had looked trashy. And she succeeded.

She made me hate life. She made me hate myself. Every single day for the past eleven years she reminded me of how unloved I was. As if I could ever forget. My mom died when I was eleven, and Kacey made sure to remind me of it.

She would tell me that I was lucky that my mom was dead. That way, she couldn't see what a disappointment I was. And maybe she was right. I seemed to disappoint everyone in my life. Especially my dad.

My dad barely talked to me anymore. He said I looked too much like my mom, and that everytime he looked at me he was reminded of what he lost. So he avoided me like the plague.

And everytime that he did look in my direction, his face was sour. My dad despised his own daughter.

He had remarried, and though the woman he was married to was actually a decent lady, she didn't really talk to me. She was more focused on her other two children, who were both three. Occasionally, she would try and talk to me. But the twins would always stop her from doing so.

So she eventually stopped.

I was all alone. I had no one who cared about me. The only person that did care about me hardly had the time to talk to me. He was my best friend, the one who vouched for me, the one who defended me. His name is Logan. But Logan dropped out of high school about a year ago to be home schooled.

I remember begging him to stay because without him, I would have no one. But he said he didn't have a choice. He told me that his parents wanted to have him learn harder stuff at a quicker pace, so they pulled him out.