The Celestial

Case No.:

IFRAR-001

Given Identity:

The Celestial

Classification:

Unknown

Status:

Unresolved

Information:

Emits light bright enough to be seen 10 miles away

Length: ≈10ft

Preventive Measures:

[No available Preventive Measures]

Report:

On the evening of February 19, 1908, a bright light was reported in █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █. Witnesses cannot identify or describe the object because of the strong light it's emitting. The object floats across the mountains and stays still for around 5 to 7 minutes according to the onlookers. Some people theorized that it was a meteorite or sort of military secret weapon. IFRA yet debunked these theories after close examination on the site. First, there are no craters present to say it is a meteorite and no markings and/or visible identification that there are facilities around to be called a military secret weapon. However, there are several patterns/markings that IFRA was able to collect.

IFRA personnel concludes that the object size is merely just 8 to 10 feet in length given the patterns/markings it left on the site. This event speculated to occur on several occasions but this is the first time that it was documented and investigated properly through the help of IFRA. The patterns/markings recorded on the site were similar to the patterns/markings in █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █.

***** Nothing follows *****

Additional Account:

** On August 5, 2004, a very similar event happened in █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █. Reported by fishermen happened to be close on the island. According to them it was around 3 am while preparing, they saw a bright light move towards the island thinking they are under attack by some sort of nuclear weapon they ducked quickly, but for a few seconds nothing happened, they curiously tried to look but cannot stand the bright light. He also added that it lasts for 5 minutes or so.

[Some additional information on this report is classified and can only be accessed by authorized personnel.]