Part 2

After days after summer started, you were chilling in the pool with Sam, Wanda, Steve, Nat and Thor. You were playing a game of very competitive pool volleyball. Everyone else was in the Compound, either because they didn't want to come outside since it was so hot or because they wanted to relax in the AC. You were on a team with Wanda and Nat going against the boys. You were winning surprisingly and the boys team was pissed when you guys scored the winning point on them. Sam cursed his way out of the pool, saying that you guys cheated and added points to your score. Steve was polite and congratulated you guys on your victory, just like the gentlemen he always is. Thor just said he was going easy on you and next time he wouldn't be so nice. Nat and Wanda headed inside to cool off. Before you knew it, you were the only one left in the pool and got out to sunbathe.

After about thirty minutes, you heard footsteps, but the footsteps were not as close as you thought they were. Because of your advanced hearing, the footsteps sounded louder then they were and the people coming to meet you outside were just outside of the door of the Compound.

You waited for another five minutes before the footsteps were actually near you. You pretended you didn't notice the people, making it seem as if you didn't hear them. You thought the people out now were just going to hang out in the pool, but they were actually there for you.

"Ahem," a voice cleared his throat, clearly to get your attention.

You sat up, giving your body a nice shape in your neon green bikini, and took off your orange, aviator sunglasses. When you took off your sunglasses, the last two people you expected to be out were outside. Bucky and Loki were standing side by side, not really wanting to be around each other.

Bucky and Loki weren't really friends, mostly acquaintances. They were able to make small talk, but they couldn't have a full conversation. They were not big fans of each other, or some reason and you never knew why. So for them to be standing next to each other was very weird for you.

Bucky was wearing grey shorts. And that's it. Besides for a pair of sunglasses and a pair of flip flops. He had his long hair tied back into a messy man bun. He was extremely ripped and you tried very hard not to stare. But it was very hard since Bucky was very attractive.

Loki, however was dressed. He was very modest, a pair of black shorts and a black tank top. He also had on a pair of black shades and black flip flops. His hair, however wasn't tied back like Bucky's. He told you once time while you were out that he never liked how his hair looked when it was up, so he always left it down, no matter the weather. You had no clue how he wasnt hot.

You learned from Rose that the color black absorbs more sunlight than colors like white. She taught you this so you would know what color to make your fur, since sometimes you made it black in the summer. And you wondered why Rose got annoyed at you whenever she saw you panting in the ground, dying of heat.

"Fellas, what are you doing out here?" you asked, confusion written all over your face.

"We actually have a bet, and you are in it," Loki answered.

"Oh, and what might that be?" you asked, interested.

"Well, we want to see which of us could make you fall in love with." Bucky answered, a little embarrassed. The look on your face was full of shock. You didn't know if they were kidding or being serious. You also didn't want to laugh at them for saying something so random.

"Excuse me, what?" you said.

"I knew this was stupid, Reindeer games," Bucky sighed.

"Wait, Y/N, let me explain," Loki assured.

"Please do," you said, scared of what might be coming next.

"Me and Manchurian Candidate have wanted to date you for a while, but the both of us didn't want to do one thing: ruin our friendships with you. So, me and James want to compete for your love like that show we saw." Loki explained.

"So you are going to compete for me like the Bachelorette?" you asked, smirking.

"That's the name of the show," Bucky remembered.

"Yes, we do," Loki answered.

"Ok, but how are you going to do that? I don't have feelings for either of you right now." you said.

"That's the thing, doll," Bucky said, using his pet name for you. He has used it for a while and you got used to it as time went by. "We have to make you fall in love with us."

"And how are you going to do that? What are the rules for you?" you asked, wanting to know where this would go.

"The rules are that we can't make you fall in love with us using our powers or use our powers in any way to make you dislike the other competitor." Bucky explained. "That rule is mostly for Loki."

Loki rolled his eyes and continued explaining. "We can take you out on two dates each. We can't have sex with you on either date. At the end of the dates, you pick who you want to be with. You also have to pick one of us, you can't say no to both of us."

"Ok... um, so when would this begin?" you asked.

"If you say yes, Full Tilt Diva would be taking you out on a date sometime this week. I would get to take you out next week. Then I get to take you out again the following week. Lastly, Rock of Ages will go out with you on the last week."

"Will you shut it with the nicknames?" Loki groaned. Bucky smirked at you and you couldn't help but smile back. You thought it over for a minute and came to a conclusion.

"Ok fine," you agreed. "I'll do it, but i'm not guaranteeing anything ok?" Bucky pumped his fist in celebration while Loki's grin turned into a full out smile.

"Wonderful," Loki smiled. "I shall see you tonight."

"Wait, where are we going?" you asked before Loki headed to the compound with the Winter Soldier.

"You shall see," Loki answered slyly. "Its a surprise."

"Well, I have to know so I can dress appropriately." you smirked, and Bucky snickered.

"Just know that we have to leave here by 2:00 pm so-" Loki started.

"THAT'S IN AN HOUR, LOKI!!!" you shrieked. "WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?"

"Wear shorts and a t-shirt," Loki answered quickly, not wanting to get you even more angry. You sprinted back to the Compound, shoving Loki and Bucky out of the way. As you ran off, you transformed into your wolf form, since it was a lot faster than traveling on foot. Loki chuckled to himself, knowing you would have a fun time with him later tonight.

"Where in the Hell are you taking her?" Bucky asked, curiously.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," Loki smirked. "But if you'd really like to know, I'm taking her to a Billie Eilish concert."

Loki walked off with a little skip in his step, leaving Bucky standing there alone to comprehend what the God of Mischief just said. Bucky felt like he had to step it up if he wanted you to fall for him. He knew that Billie was your favorite artist, and he enjoyed her music too, but he knew Loki wouldn't have as much fun since he wasn't as big of a fan. Bucky wanted to take you somewhere that you both would enjoy, and suddenly, he had the perfect place in mind. He knew he had to work is magic on you like he did with the women in the forties. He wasn't going to lose to a God, especially the God of Mischief.

"Oh, I'm gonna get her, you son of a bitch," Bucky said. "You just wait and see."