Prologue

You were always alone. Right from the day you were born. You never had a real family or a home to call your own, not even friends. The family you did have wasn't normal though. They weren't human.

After you were born, you were left by a dumpster on the side of the road in a small town, just north of the capital of Russia. You were found by a pack of wolves. The only thing on you to keep you warm was a blanket and a name tag, saying Y/N.

The wolves of course expected you to be scared or cry, but you were only a baby, and found the wolves interesting. So the wolves took you into the mountains, very high up. When you got there, there were more wolves than took you before, and that was about five. But, the wolves were not alone. There was a lady as well. Her name was Rose. She was about 20 years old and once the wolves brought you to her, she knew she would take care of you forever.

She nursed you to health, taught you how to speak English, Sokovian and Russian and a bunch of other things before you were 10 years old. But when you turned 13, Rose gave you something that changed your life forever. She gave you a special plant that gave you superhuman powers. The plant was incredibly rare, that not even scientists have discovered it yet. Rose explained to you why she lived in the mountains with the wolves, to protect the plant at all costs.

When you ate the plant, you felt like a new person all together. The plant gave you an immense array of powers. Your eyesight had heightened to the point where you could see up to 50,000 feet away. You could hear something as quiet as a raindrop from 45,000 feet away. Your sense of smell allowed you to smell a drop of blood from over 10 miles away. You also had advanced fighting skills. But, the main power was to transform into a wolf at will. You could change the color of your fur from a dark brown to a snow white. Your main fur color was snow white, which was extremely rare. You also learned how to communicate as a wolf, which grunts and growls meant certain things, when to howl and how to attack.

But people who lived near the mountains were not friendly. H.Y.D.R.A. had a base at the mountains as well. They were situated there to try to get the plant from you and the wolves, but had a hard time because of you. The H.Y.D.R.A. soldiers called you "The White Rose" because you had a very pretty white coat, one that made you look innocent, but every rose has its thorns, and yours showed whenever you attacked someone. You liked the name they soldiers gave you, you liked to make people intimidated.

When you were about 19, you were going to the H.Y.D.R.A. base to destroy it once and for all. You had your signature white fur one, to blend into the snow. You were hiding in the snow when you saw a helicopter land on the roof of the building, but one that didn't have a H.Y.D.R.A. symbol on it. You got suspicious and started to make your way to the building when you heard gunfire. You rushed into the building to start attacking, but you weren't the only one fighting. There was a team of four inside as well.

There was an African American man, who had robotic wings and a little drone. There was a man with a shield that bore the American flag. There was a female with red hair, very good at hand to hand combat you noticed, taking out a lot of the soldiers. And then there was a man with long dark hair, with a gun and a metal arm. Once the people stopped the soldiers, they noticed you. You were watching them from across the room, with small patches of blood on your white fur. The man with the drone and metal wings approached you and went to pet you, probably on a bet you thought. The man thought you would just run off afraid of him, but you pounced on him, you claws digging into his shoulders. The other three sat there in terror, but the female and the male with long hair pointed their guns at you. You knew you were compromised.

You got off the man and closed your eyes. You transformed back into a human, to the surprise of everyone around you. You had on a black leather jacket, white tank top underneath, with a pair of black pants and combat boots. You put your hands up into the air in surrender which caused the man and women to lower their guns.