|| 02 ||

"Dear spouse of mine... where do you think your going?"

"I heard some cuties just arrive on town. It was a flying and talking toy, cute blonde boi, a tan handsome knight with beautiful long dark blue hair and cute brown haired girl as well an ara-ara onee-san."

"...where did you hear those from?"

"Hu tao."

"........"

Later, when I come home. I was confronted by most hated animals who hate me in return, dogs ((Wild dogs that would howl and bite you.)) and it made me scream internally as I tried to sneakily out of those sight but it was a failure because they chase my ass till my feet get tired.

And that's how I died, get bitten by rabid wild dogs that aren't even cute and aren't wolves.

"You should remember to feed the dogs ok...."

"What...."

WHAT?!?!?!??

"They now guard dogs since I fear the rumor about a strange lunatic climbing some houses and roofs and entering houses for treasures and other reason."

THOSE WILD UGLY DOGS AS GUARD DOGS ??!?!?? AND DO YOU MEAN BY LUNATIC ???? YOU SHORTY!! ILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!

Those words of my heart I want to scream but it's late hours, I will waken even the dead and the dogs will bite me to death if I scare them.

Why must I force to live with this psychopath?