How it started....

It was year 2X32. After the fourth world war, the Country Z which declared war on the world was defeated for now. The great minds of the world united to save what was left of this dying world and started project Re-Colonization. After the war only three Countries which were known survived The U.S.A, England and Japan. The other countries were out of reach or completely obliterated .

The world was in chaos. People fighting to survive, no food, fake cults taking food and equipment from the people by saying "This is God's test join us and we will help you find a place in Heaven". "Human's are the real monsters" Japanese scientist Kibo Ninjou heard this phrase and started to find a way to stop the monster and he did " The Purifier". It purified the soul of the human and made him more "Human" nobody knows how.

Year 2X35 the world was starting to stabilize. Kibo presented his invention to the heads of this new world. They wanted proof if it actually worked so they decided to test on a small town. After only a week of taking this miracle pill the townspeople had been working very hard, became more generous and for some reason have superhuman strength and agility. After satisfying results the heads decided to give this pill to the rest of the world . The human race had just evolved. Everything was going well until almost at the end of the year the town where the experiment was held... no one was there except for a few corpses. No one knew about the rest until....

After another few months later strange monsters started appearing. All the heads had disappeared and even Kibo was nowhere to be found.

Majority of the population was now of monsters and the small resistance of humans. My name is Yin and I'm going to find out what happened and save this world.