Chapter 2

Your house. Just wanna paint a picture for y'all. Watch it, don't watch it. Idrgaf 💀💀

Y/n POV

It's Fridayyyy. We just got out of school and we're at our "new spot". We're at this diner we've been going to all week. But Bryson, Winnie, Chance, and Destin couldn't make it because they wanted to look for outfits early. So right now it's me, kuz, Leon, and kehlani.

"And you?" The waitress asked, snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Uhh lemme get a sprite, cheese burger, and some onion rings"

"Will that be all"

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay I'll be back shortly with your drinks."

"Thank you" we all said

"No problem"

"So y/n. Wassup with you? You've been thinking a lot today" Leon said

"I'm tryna figure out what I wanna wear tonight" they all laughed at me.

"What were you thinking?" Kehlani asked

"Well i don't know to be honest"

"Wear some Jordan's. They look nice on your foot." ugh. She knows sneakers. My heart just exploded.

"AWWW thanks" I said sarcastically

"No problem" she tugged on my hoodie playfully and then she pulled out her phone and took a picture with all of us.

"Here are your drinks" the waiter sat down the tray and we all grabbed our drinks.

"Your food should be out shortly"

"So ky you ready for tryouts next Monday?" Leon asked.

"Yessir. I'm excited"

"You should be." I said.

We continued to talk and that's when the food came out. We all grabbed our food and thanked the waitress.

"So we should all meet up at our place and get ready there" kuz said. I was in the middle of eating my burger. And they laughed at me because I didn't respond. I finished chewing and swallowing and spoke.

"What he said" they all playfully rolled their eyes.

"How about we do this. I go with Leon so he can pick out what he gets. Then I'll pick up Chance. And then pick up Lani and Destin so that she has enough time to get stuff. So kuz you get Winnie and Bry." I said and they all agreed.

We finished eating our food and we all split the check. We went to our cars and Leon sat in the passenger seat.

"Ight I'll see y'all soon. Y'all texted them and told them what was up right?" I asked and kehlani and kuz nodded. We all drove our separate ways.

"So..." Leon said

"So?"

"Are you a Virgin?" I laughed at his question and he laughed too.

"No Leon. I lost my virginity like two years ago"

"Ohh okay. I would've thought you lost it at 14 being how all these girls throw themselves at you"

"Eh. I never really liked those types of girls... well... unless I just want a quick fuck, then shit be my guest" he laughed and I put my hand out and we dapped up. We got to Leon's house and I parked my car in his driveway. I got out and locked my car and then we walked up to his front door.