Chapter 13

Y/n POV

My dad rushes up the steps and bursts into my room. He looks out the window and we see how there's a black car about to come in our drive way.

"Who the fuck are they??" I ask as he looks out my window. That's when he starts pacing.

"Those are the feds. Don't worry about it okay, I got it handled." He walks downstairs in his black robe and I just lay down in my bed.

Until I hear my dad call my name.

It wasn't a distressed call.

I go downstairs and I see two cops.

One female cop and one male cop.

The female had beautiful brown skin with a 38 in. buss down no edges. But she's on the older side. Not really older but like mid 30's you know.

The younger male cop was a Lightskin with starter locs, had some tattoos, he's an attractive dude.

My guy tryna jump on this damn loc trend.

Me myself imma keep my fro that I got going on.

"Yea dad?" I asked.

"They're here to ask you some questions. Let's go to the living room. Would you guys like something to drink?" My dad asks the two cops.

"Yes please" the woman says. My dad nods his head to go pour them some drinks.

I sit on the couch as so do they.

"So may I ask why you're here?" I asked.

The woman smiles slightly.

"I'm Officer Washington and this is Officer Johnson. You're also a very polite young woman."

"Thank you ma'am" I smile to her and I look over at officer dreadhead and he rolled his eyes.

"Did you attack Keenon Jackson?" He says.

I look over at him.

"Excuse me?"

Officer Washington slightly hits his side.

"We had a report and Mr. Jackson says there was a break in in his home and he suspected you to have done it." The lady says as my dad returned back with two cups of Kool Aid.

Wow you can take the man out the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out the man.

How you gonna give these cops kool aid?

"Thank you Mr. Y/l/n"

"No I didn't attack keenon. Not even after everything he has done to me. I still haven't done anything"

yet.

"What has he done?" She pulls out her notepad to write down.

"I'm just a gay minority female. Does that answer your question Officer Washington?"

"That would give you more of a reason to do something. We saw his injuries..." Officer Dreadhead pulls out some pictures of Keenon and his black eye and some bruises along his body.