Kiss😘

3Rd PERSON POV:
"Miss, are you ok?" The officer asked.
Uraraka froze. Everyone was silenced. Bakugou whispered, "What you going to do now, princess?" He snickers. She's get mad but then she gets an idea. Uraraka gets a horrible, awful idea.

Uraraka says as she pushes up her boobs

Uraraka says as she pushes up her boobs. "Oh, I'm so sorry officer! I wasn't paying attention." Bakugou is amazed how her personality changed. "Can you left me off with a warning please?" With a seductive look. Bakugou started blushing a bit himself. The officer was speechless and a red at the moment. "Uh- yeah. Don't do it again." Then he leaves. "WHAT?!" Everyone turns to bakugou who's in the car. "NO LICENSE, OR REGISTRATION?" Kirishima adds, "Yeah, he didn't ask." Uraraka rolls her eyes. "Because you idiots, he was amazed by my boobs duh." Bakugous hissed. "Yeah, you should keep that your self..." The next word he says, makes everyone go blank. "Slut." Slut. He said the word, slut. The one word you should never call a woman. The word deserves a shot in the face. Luckily for Bakugo, Uraraka didn't have a gun. But she has hands. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?!" And she started hitting him everything. "THE FUCK! GET OFF ME!!" Kirishima and Denki gets out the car and stop her. "Dude, grab her legs!!" Denki and Kirishima is pulling both of her legs. "SHE IS SLIPPING!!" Denki yells. Mina and Jirou is trying not to laugh while Mina is recording. Denki screams, "SHES SLIPPING!!" "GET HER OFF ME, DUMBASSES!!!" "FUCK YOU, BAKUGOU!!" And she slipped out of their hands. She landed on his face. Not a smash but their lips smashed together. Bakugou smirks a bit. But he had to push her off. "Dumbasses..let's get back on the rode."