The Begging

No Ones POV:
"Please Uraraka!!" Mina is begging Uraraka to go to the amusement park.
"Fuck no." Uraraka is being stubborn as usual. "Your such a bum. You never wanna do fun stuff"
"Good." Uraraka is about to slam the door in her face.
"I'll pay!!" A smirk reaches Uraraka face. "Okay. I'll go" "Yay!" Mina and Jirou cheered. "See you at 1:00!!"  Uraraka slammed the door. She checked the time. It's 11:30 She thought. I'll just watch some episodes of Fairytale then I'll get ready
Bakugo's POV:
"NO EXTRAS! DROP DEAD!" I screamed at Hair-for-brains and Dunce face. "Come on, bakubro! It'll be fun! I heard they added a new ride!"
"I don't care. Amusement parks are for babies"
"Or your too scared." Dunce face said. HOW DARE HE! HES MORE OF A SCAREDY CAT THEN ME! I thought. "FINE ILL GO!" "Sounds good! See you at 1:00!!" Hair-for-brains said. I slammed the door in their faces. "Great, now I have to babysit Dummy 1 and Dummy 2 for the day." I looked at my phone and it was 12:00. I'll go get ready now.
(Hey it's the Author. No the chapter isn't done. I just wanna say if this sucks, it's because it was made at 1AM and I was tired AF. But I know if I didn't do it now, I would forget about it tomorrow. Okay, bye and enjoy more)
Uraraka's POV:
I took a shower and decided to look in my dresser. I picked out a simple outfit. I took my black hoodie, and a black skirt with a white line going across it to wear. Then put on some leggings.

(THANK YOU TO THE ARTIST FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL DRAWING!😤❤️)I put some makeup and threw on my white sneakers

I put some makeup and threw on my white sneakers.  I waited for Mina and Jirou to come and pick me up.
Bakugo's POV:
It was 1:00 and I was waiting for the dummies. I decided to cook because it calms me down.

(What Bakugo was wearing cause i'm getting lazy

(What Bakugo was wearing cause i'm getting lazy. Also credits to the artist!!)
No Ones POV:
Kirishima knocks at the door. Bakugo answers with a petty comment. "Let's gets this loser fest over with." "Jeez. Be a little excited." Denki said as the boys start to walk to the car
With the girls
"Mina, I don't trust you driving." Uraraka said. "I have to agree with Uraraka on this one. Last time you drove, you crashed into a pole. And you dented my car!!" Jirou added. "And if YOU dent MY car, your going to pay for your hospital bills and car." Uraraka growled. "Chill out. I got this!" Mina put the car in reverse on accident and hits the curb. Uraraka goes silent. "Shit. M-maybe it won't be scratched..?" "Girl, you better prayy" Jirou snickers. Mina goes to check and she cheers. "WHAT ARE YOU CHEERING ABOUT!!" Uraraka yells so everybody can hear.
With the boys😎
"Hey. Did you hear that?" Kirishima asked. "I did. And it sounds like trouble." Bakugo replied."Let's go!!" The boys jump out the car and look around. Soon they find in the same parking lot, Uraraka yelling at Mina for almost denting her car. "And I thought my day couldn't get less worst" Bakugo said. Uraraka turns around. "WATCH IT BOOM BOOM BOY! IM NOT IN THE MOOD WITH YOUR SHIT!" Uraraka yells. "THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" Then the two start arguing. Kirishima, Jirou, Denki, and Mina are all in one corner watching this happen. "Soo, what are YOU doing here?" Mina places her finger on Kirishima's chest and gets close to him. Mina likes to flirt and tease Kirishima when she can. "I-I-I-I u-um we were going to the amusement park!!" Kirishima yells. Uraraka and Bakugou turn their head and stop arguing for a minute. "Hell no. You guys have to go another day" Uraraka said. "Why's that?" Denki said. "We're going to the amusement park too!" Mina said. "IM NOT GOING WITH HER!" Bakugou points at Uraraka. "Watch it buddy." Uraraka added. "I have an idea!" Jirou said. Everybody looks at her. "We can have a competition." "I like what I hear." Denki said. "Fine." Bakugou and Uraraka said. "Yay! Let's go to amusement park to celebrate!" Mina cheered. "That's sounds cool!" Kirishima cheered with her. "Fine. But we take my car." Uraraka said. "And I'm driving." Jirou and Mina went silent and their skin got pale. "Um, girls? You ok?" Kirishima asked. "NO! Uraraka drives her car like a monster truck!" Jirou screamed. "Oh dear god." Bakugou said. "GET IN LOSERS!" Uraraka screamed. Everybody gets in the car. Bakugou is about to touch the aux cord and Uraraka slaps his hand. "My car, my music!" "THE FUCK!" Uraraka starts to drive. And everybody holds on. "U-uraraka why are we going SO FASTTT!!!!" Kirishima screamed. "We're going fine." Exactly when she said that, they get pulled over. "I know how to get out is this." "What? Being an hoe?" Bakugou fired at her. "Fuck you." The police officer comes and knocks on the window. "Yes officer?" "Miss, are you ok?"
(ok. that's chapter 1. should i make her flirt her way out of a ticket?)