The Beginning

"Good morning class"Said Mister Ponasiuim he is the earth bender. Aurora sits and listen to this man,he has a long beard with glasses and has a wart on his face. "Okay these are the positions". Aurora is your usual Water bending girl.

The bell rang and everyone rushed out the class. "Aurora you can go now"Said mister Ponasiuim."Yes sir"said a soft voice In the back of the class.

On the way home she heard the two girls infront of her said that they where goining to party to night,slowly walking Aurora the weirdo of the school thought how it would be to be popular,suddenly she hears a loud scream and rans to the towns alleyway then there they were the two girls with three thugs.

"Give us your money"one asks,Aurora knows they are fire benders and there is no fire she has to help.

"Leave them alone"she yelled,doing water bending poses,one of them laughs suddenly the water wipped him away from the road the others ran away. Then she starts to panic she stumped he foot,before they could get away a bolder hit them right against the head and 1 of then asks "what the hell was that?"

The police arrive and the girls told them what happend,they called Aurora and took her to the police station.