Chapter 1. Meeting Cameron and Zak

At Cameron's house. It's quite and very peaceful. In a bedroom upstairs that has its own bathroom and two closets, there's someone humming and listening to music while in the showers. A hand starts reaching for the shower curtains. The curtains peal back really quickly.

Cameron: Ahhh! Jesus man you scared me.

???: I got you good. *Laughing* You should have seen the look on your face.

Cameron: Haha. Very funny Zak. How'd you get in my room and why are you here so early?

Zak: First, your dad let me in. Second, I couldn't be late at walking my best friend to school... on his BIRTHDAY!!! Happy birthday Cam.

Cameron: Hey! I said don't make a big deal out of it.

Zak: C'mon Cam-ster. It's your 18th birthday. Shouldn't you be partying, happy, at least excited.

Cameron: I should be taking my shower but my best friend is in the bathroom with the shower curtain wide open while I'm trying to take my shower.

Zak: Oh relax.. not nothing I haven't seen before.

Cameron: Zak I'm serious let me shower and we can head out to school.

Zak: Fiiiine. But hurry so we can meet with the others at school.

Cameron: Ok. You can play my system until I get out. Just turn the tv on.

Zak walks out the bathroom closing the door behind him and heading over to Cameron's gaming station.

15 Minutes Later

15 Minutes Later

Cameron walks out of his bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. He goes to his closet and looks for him something to wear to school. He finds the outfit that he likes and puts it on.

Cameron's outfit

Cameron's outfit.

Cameron: Now that you seen me get dressed, Wow that came out more awkward then expected. Are you ready to go?

Zak just starring at Cameron without saying anything.

Cameron: zaK!?!?

Zak: Wh- huh?