Chapter 4. Gang-Trip

In Cameron's bathroom, Cameron calls Kyndra, Isaiah, Tanya, Justin and Isabel.

Justin: Sup Bro?!

Cameron: Hey guys. Uhm start packing, I've agreed to go camping with you guys.

Kyndra: Yes! Finally some action.

Kyndra hangs up from the group call.

Tanya: Ok see you when you pick me up.

Tanya hangs up from the group call.

Isaiah: What changed your mind?

Cameron: let's just say someone has a good way with words.

Isaiah: Zak... you clever bastord.

Isaiah hangs up from the call and Justin does too.

Cameron: Isabel?

Isabel: ....

Cameron: Izzy are you coming.

Isabel: Fine. But I'm not being niceX

Isabels smiles and Cameron hangs up the phone.

•Kyndra's POV•

Kyndra walks from her closet to her bed putting clothes in her duffle bag. A knock approaches her door.

Kyndra: IT'S OPEN!

Kyndra's Mom comes into the room peeking around until she sees her daughter walk from the closet.

Julia: And how long is this camping trip?

Kyndra: Just a few days. Three at the most.

Julia: Make sure you charge your phone so I can contact you. Do you have your inhaler? Do you have your lotions, your body wash, your shampoo, your-

Kyndra: Mom. I'll be fine.

Kyndra holds her mom's Hands.

Kyndra: It's only for a couple of days. Besides, the guys have my back.

Kyndra runs to the car that's outside her house where Cameron, Calvin, Zak and Tanya are waiting for her. The car drives off. As smoke from the back pipe hits the ground, the teens jam to there favorite songs on the way to pick up the rest of the gang. Two hours later all the teens were together and had arrived at this cabin that they rented out in the woods.

 Two hours later all the teens were together and had arrived at this cabin that they rented out in the woods

Zak: Here we are. Guys go pick your rooms. And remember there's a lake a couple of clicks that way.

The gang walks separate ways but Cameron and Zak stay by the car getting there bags.

Cameron: You big guy, are you ready to go to my room.

Zak: Your room?

Cameron: Oh come in Zak, We can't stay in the same room or else our friends are gonna suspect something of us.