1(flashback)

"Kemo, it's yo thirtieth birthday! Wake yo ass up!" I slightly opened my eyes and saw my big brother Kanye standing over me. He began shaking me so that I would get up. "c'mon lil boy I told you bout tryna pull all nighters," Kanye went on "Yo lil ass don't wanna listen? Bet dat up!" He snatched the covers off. Finally I sat up straight. As i began scratching my head I realized what day it was.                    

      "Yea boy it's a real nigga holiday. Any nigga try sum imma knock em out on my mama cuh!" Kanye started laughing at me like something was funny. "My nigga it's yo gday no fightin, arguin nun of dat." I just shook my head and made my way to the bathroom to piss. I tried my hardest not to piss on the toilet seat but somehow managed to. "They gon be ight." I said washing my hands and leaving the bathroom. 

        As I made my way to the kitchen I heard Keith Sweat sing twisted. The smell of pancakes filled the air as my stomach began growling. My mom was in the kitchen cooking. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "Did you brush yo teeth?" She asked, I shook my head no. She pointed to the bathroom and I went to the door . I knocked and my sister began yelling " Who came in here and peed on the toilet?" 

       I yelled back "It was Kanye!" I lied and she started mumbling. When she came out I went in. I started rapping as I brushed my teeth. When I finished I washed my face and left the bathroom. "Come eat!" My mom said as she sat the plates on the table. I washed my hands and got straight to eating. My plate had pancakes, eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, and a cup of orange juice. "Aye man, say man i'm tryna hit da mall today." Kanye shook up with me nodding his head. "On baby boy I heard the Southside was gon be over North." Kanye said smacking on his food. 

        "Nigga what?! You know our street we live on is the green zone. Yo a-  you better not be scared." My mom was waiting for me to slip up. The thing with the Southside and the Northside is simple. We beef and it's been like that for generations. I don't even know why to be completely honest. I'm from the Southside but live over North. Ain't that some shit! "Aye where the party gon be at?" My mom cut in. " Didn't I say no to a house party? Y'all can spend the night at Richards house ." I looked at my mom dumb founded. 

           "Whatever, aye mob we out." I said standing up. My mom pushed me right back in my seat. "So you turn thirteen and think you billy badass now huh?" I sat down waiting for the slap but it never came. "I'm sorry mom." I said getting up and leaving the table. I entered my room feeling myself. I went to my closet and pulled out some black jogers, a black hoodie, a pair of black timberland boots, and a ski mask rolled up on my head. "Oh shit a nigga look like he finna rob a bank." I whispered spaying polo blue colonge over my body after putting the fit on. I heard a notification go off on my phone which was on the charger by my bed.

         "Yo Kanye come here dawg! They on MySpace and Facebook talkin crazy what you did fam?" Kanye came in the room with his gun loading it up. "Aye I thought you said we not on dat tonight. Put dat shit away." He smirked and sat the pistol on my bed. "Ight it's gravy but what they say?" I  passed my phone to him and he read aloud. "Them Southside niggas lucky they off limits for that lil nigga Kemo birthday. We gon be OT tonight so don't fuck our side up or it's on on foe nem grave." I started laughing. "These Northside boys are trippin. Big team Southside til I d.i.e!" Kanye shook his head and grabbed his car keys to his brand new 2010 Honda Accord.

         "Come on gang we finna hit da mall." He didn't have to tell me twice. I grabbed four hundred dollars from my stash and bopped out. "Mom we goin to the mall then we stayin at Rich house for the weekend." She looked at Kanye skeptical. "Call Rich cause I wanna make sure." I pulled my phone out my pocket and called him. "Wassam Rich what we on tonight?" He quickly offered an answer. "You know we finna be chillin at my house. We might have a movie night. You know boy stuff." My mom nodded her head. "Ight we gon scoop you up after we done at the mall. Imma call you." He hung up my mom spoke up. "Where you gon be at?" Kanye looked up from his phone. "My girlfriends house." My mom shook her head. "Boy you are eighteen you better not get that girl pregnant."

        "Yo we just coolin i'm not even on that. You know me I be thuggin." I looked at Kanye confused . "Yo we rollin it's check out time." I gave my mom a hug then Kanye and me made our exit. "Get in the front wood." I followed his instructions and put my seat back. "Aye you know this how the thug niggas ride." Kanye ignored me speeding off turning the music up.  

            We made it to the mall two hours later. The mall is on the Westside. No one really fuck with the Westside or the Eastside cause they be on some other shit. Those parts are a whatever happens happens zone. "What side you wanna go in at?" Kanye looked up from his phone. "Shiiiiiit it don't even matter to me." I threw my hands up. "Is you arguin on the net brudda?" He put his phone away. "Hell naw cuh. But I dropped my lo." Did this nigga really do that? "Fuck it we can go through this way." I pointed ahead and we began walking. 

              Twenty minutes later a guy with a Team Northside shirt walked ten feet away from where we were standing at the food court. "Lemme get a umm.. Strawberry shake, twenty piece chicken tenders, and some fries."  I handed the girl a fifty dollar bill and she gave me my change. "Yo I don't mean to bud in but I see him over there tryna start something. Y'all all fly and shit. It's not worth it." Shorty was bad too. "What's yo name shawty?" She tapped her name tag. 

           "My name Kim but my home girls call me kk." I nodded my head and licked my lips. "How old you is shorty?" She blushed a little. "I'm fifteen why?" I dapped Kanye up. His eyes was glued on the opp nigga. "Aye lemme get yo ten." I handed her my phone and she began putting her number in. "How will I know yo number tho?" She gave my phone back. "When I call you." Her phone began ringing . "That's me Kemo lock me in." I said with a wink. I heard a whistle  from the dude. I tighten up my jaw and turned around. "Aye bro fuck you whistlin for?" He balled his fist up. "Kemo here yo food go leave. Imma call you." Kim put the food on the counter. "Naw fuck that lets bangout." People started recording as me and Kanye began jumping the guy. 

             Security was coming so I grabbed my food and spit on that dumb nigga. "Oh yea we got one!" Kanye yelled as we made our way to Rich house. I started eating when we got there. "Lemme get some scud." This nigga Tay was always high but he be on point.  "You know you good you'on gotta ask." I was feeling off. Everybody phones in the room started going off. "Yooooooooooooooo check this out y'all niggas did that bad gang." I looked at the phone and saw how it happened and the results. "Damn a nigga leakin." I fell out laughing. My phone started ringing.

          "Yo wassup. Yea i'm at my brudda house. Shit finna go to a party. What you on tonight? Aye i'm finna slide on you and scoop you up. Ight bet." I gave Tay my food and grabbed my shake. "Come on bruh we gotta ride down on shorty from da mall."  Me and Kanye pulled up to her house. she came out wearing black skinny jeans, a black shirt, a black jean jacket, and black timberland boots. "Damn you tryna mmatch already? You smell good." I said hugging her grabbing her ass. "Thank you and boy you hella bold you betta let me go fore my dad come out here." I obeyed her and opened the back car door for her. She got in and we made our way to the party listening to I invinted sex by Trey Songz.

              "Shout out to my boy Kemo he just stepped in the building with a fine li girl. Hole up nevermind she a shorty but turn up!!" I saw my bestfriend bry thuggin in her section. "Bry come here gang. It my birthday where Asia at?" Bry gave me a hug and pointed to Asia who was dancing with rich. "Hi my name is Kim but you can call me kk." Bry gave her a hug and they walked off talking. I made a post about my party and ten minutes later my mom was there with my big sister. 

              "Didn't I tell yo ass not to come to this damn party?" Before I could respond some Northsiders started shooting. I heard twelve shots before I saw that Kanye, my mom and my sister were hit. "Aye Tay!!!! Rich!" They came downstairs with ar pistols and handed me one. "Lets go lul bruh!" All I heard was screaming as We ran to the car and to the water park where everyone is at that is from the North. I jumped out and me and Rich shot and killed 6 people each. "Spin the block we gon cach on the other side. Before we could get in the car the police pulled up and Tay had no choice but to leave us.

           "Get on the ground drop the weapons now!" I didn't care for my family I had killed.

     "Guilty." Said the judge as we were sentenced. Kim cryed out "We won't forget bout you Kemo." I put my head down as we were escorted out. I heard a riot in the distance. I guess this why mama said not to go. She dead cause I don't listen? All i can here is bur notice from the guys that killed my family. Imma get his ass. Let me out imma run up on him and show em i'm still wit it.