Chapter 1

So, guess who’s back!? Well, i am ;) don’t kill me for updating for like…3 months?? Idk, I just had so much problems and stuff and I had such a huge writers block that I just had to take a little break, sorry.

BUT! I’m back, and I’m sick so expect some updates this week!

AND, a shout out to the bestest girl on here!! LarryShippinTheTruth! Girl, you don’t know how much you mean to me, and I really wanna thank you for all that you’ve done. Ily <3

So, let’s start, shall we?

Louis’ POV

“Haz? Where the hell are you? We have to get ready for recording!” I shout through our house. Yes, our house, we moved in together after booth camp. We were all very upset after we didn’t win, but on the bright side Simon signed us to Modest! Management.  

“Yeah! I’m almost ready, I just have to get dressed.” Harry calls from the bathroom? You never know with that boy.

He always walks around naked, with has a positive and a negative side. positive, because come on, have you seen his body? He’s a goddamn sex god! And negative is, well… he’s a omega.. and I’m an Alpha.

Oh yeah, that brings me on that subject, Management forbid us to be together, saying “it’s not good for our image” bullshit. It’s absolutely normal this time for Omega’s and Alpha’s to bond! I mean it’s 2010 for fuck’s sake! (A/N: remember this plays off in 2010) So what if Harry’s a male? It’s normal this days.

When we formed the band, we had told the fans that Liam and I  were Alpha’s and Zayn, Niall and Harry were Beta’s.

It really irritated us that they try to control us, especially me, being around Harry is not really a good idea, but we’re best friends, so what’s the problem? As long as nothing happens, there won’t a problem, right?

“I’m done.” Harry comes down the stairs, wearing a simple white t-shirt and black trousers that hang way to low but he doesn’t seem to notice. Even with such simple clothes, he still looks like a god.

“Lou, I know I’m hot but there’s no need to drool.” He voice snaps me out of my thoughts about how much better he would look without them. I look up and see that he’s winking at me.

I scoff “don’t think so full of yourself babe, it doesn’t suit you.” I tease and laugh at his face.

He pouts, oh my… what I wanna do with those lips…

“Don’t you laugh at me, that’s not fair.”

I went to say something  back  just as a car honked. Shit the boys.

I quickly grab Harry’s hand, ignoring the sparks and pull him outside.

Liam glares at us, but sees our linked hands and shakes his head, muttering, “Fucking idiots.”

I glare back at him and smack the back of his head. He looks in the mirror and I just smile innocently.

3 hours later

“Louis, management wants to  speak to you.” Paul says and gives me sympathetic smile. I just roll my eyes and go to their office.

“What do you want?” I ask before they can open their stupid mouths.

“Good morning to you too, Mr. Tomlinson.” James says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes but stay quiet, knowing if I say something back, this will not have a happy end.

“So, we are informed that in 3 weeks, Mr. Styles is in heat. We suggest you stay at Niall’s house for that whole week.” Sara says with a bittersweet smile on her face.

“Come on, what is this for thing? We won’t do anything, I swear! He’s not gonna be able to take care of himself, sexual and not.” I protest.

Mason raises his eyebrow, “he was perfectly capable the previous times, Mr. Tomlinson; why not this time?”

I open my mouth, but don’t say anything.

“Exactly, now, we already informed Mr. Horan, you will pack your stuff in two weeks and stay with him for that week.”

This time, I do say something back. “I can’t just kick me out of my own house!”

James smirks, “just watch.”

And then Paul comes back in and pulls me with him.

A/N: I know, I know this is short! But I hope this was a good start?

Well goodbye !