Prologue

AN: So, welcome to my new A/B/O story!

My old one was a lot more popular than I first thought it would be , so I thought 'why not make another one?' and well, here we are.

So I hope you'll like this story.

Enjoy!

Louis' POV

"Mum, I'm going to the bathroom. Be back in a few minutes." I say and walk away from my mum.

To be honest, I don't need to go to the toilet, I just have to calm down. You see, I'm really nervous about going on stage.

"Oh...fuck!" Someone groans when I open the door. I gasp and help him off the ground.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking." I say and his eyes widen as he sees me.

Wow.

He's so hot. He's got brown curly hair that you just want to run your hands through, he's wearing a black shirt,  brown pants with boots. He honestly looks so cute. Wait? Cute? I just met this guy! I know I'm gay, but this is really early to say this, right? But if you could see him, you would understand my situation.

I look back at his face and see that he is also checking me out, which me makes me a little proud. Of what? I have no idea.

I clear my throat and he quickly looks at my face again and blushes. "Sorry. I also wasn't watching." He stutters slowly.

"Don't worry, kid." I say with a reassuring smile which makes him smile also.

"SO what's your name?" I ask curious about how this little cutie. Okay! That seriously needs to stop!

"Harry Styles. Yours? " He asks just as curious.

"Louis Tomlinson." I say and he smiles.

"When do you have to sing?" he asks.

"10 minutes or something like that, I think..." I trail off, not really knowing when I have to on, some guy said he would come and get me when it's my turn.

"Nice! I've to next." He says and I can see hesitating in his, clearly saying that he's scared of being rejected.

"Really? Good luck! I hope the best." I say smiling, I don't know why I'm so friendly and nice to him. There's a part of me that just does it without I know what I'm doing.

"I don't think I'm gonna make it. But thanks for the support, mate." He smiles and suddenly pulls me into a hug, surprising me but despite that, I still hug him back.

He pushes his face in my hair, seeing he was taller than me (AN: yeah! Harry is taller now! But after the X-factor, Louis is going to be taller ;)) . He suddenly freezes and stumbles back, shocking me.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask confused.

"You're an Alpha." He says and I nod slowly.

"Yes...? Is there something wrong with that?" I ask.

He shakes his head and says, "It's just that, I've been learned that Alpha's are always mean and all those things, but you're completely the opposite, you're sweet, caring, and all those things." He says and looks down.

"Oh... so, wait. Are you an Omega?" I ask stupidly, of course he is.

"Yes." He answers and I nod, not knowing what to say next.

"I have to go. It's almost my time." He says and I nod smiling a little.

"Good luck." I say and he smiles back.

"Thanks."

~5 minutes later~

"I'm Harry Styles." I hear a familiar voice say and I stop talking with my mum and look at the screen backstage, seeing Harry.

"Okay, Harry. How old are you?" Simon asks.

"I'm 16." Harry answers.

"Okay, what are you gonna sing?" Simon asks again.

"Isn't she lovely by Stevie wonder." Harry replies and then starts singing.

"Isn't she lovely.

Isn't she wonderful.

Isn't she precious.

Less than one minute old, and I never thought through love we'd be, making ne as lovely as she.

But isn't she lovely made from love."

Wow. He's good.

"Okay, Louis?" Simon says and looks at him.

"Harry, I'm going to have to say no." Louis says and the crowd boo's at him.

"Nicole?"

"I like you Harry, I'm gonna say yes." She answers and harry smiles at her, thanking her.

"You'll be happy to hear that I'm agreeing with Nicole, Harry. It's a yes." Simon says and Harry smiles, thanking them again and walking down the stage.

He's through.

~15 minutes later (A/N: just after Louis sang, 'm too lazy to write it :))~

I can't believe that I've got 3 yesses!

I honestly thought that I was gonna get boo's but it's clearly the opposite.

"I'm  so proud of you, honey." My mum cries, hugging me.

Someone clears their throat and I turn around and see Harry with a big grin, opening his arms, signalling that he wants a hug. I laugh and hug him, he whispers, "Congratulations."

 "You too." I whisper back.

We talk about a few hours until we're called on stage.

"The ones that get called, come forward." The man says.

"Zayn Malik. Liam Payne. Harry Styles. Niall Horan. Louis Tomlinson."

We all step forward and follow the guy, who leads us to Simon and the rest of the judges.

"So we decided to put you five together in a band." Simon says and we all jump and scream in happiness.

A/N: so I know that it didn't exactly go like that, so don't point it out! This is fanfiction, people! That means that not everything is true!

Okay so I hope that was okay?

If it isn't I don't care, it's my story I can do what I want.

Bye!