MY puppy.

TW. Possessive and jealous Asahi.
Asahi's POV:
Me and Noya were walking to the park when some irrelevant guy stopped me and Noya and started flirting with Noya infront of me, Noya went closer to me signalling he was uncomfortable. I pulled Noya into my arms and looked at the guy "Sorry but he's my puppy and no one else's." He frowned and grabbed noyas arm trying to pull him out of my arms, I grabbed the guys hand and dug my nails into his hand and watched as he whimpered in pain and pulled his hand away from noya. Noya was slightly whimpering because his arm had a bruise from where the guy grabbed him,I looked down at Noya and asked "puppy how much does your arm hurt?" He was still whimpering and said "A lot.." I kissed where the bruise was and then kissed Noya "Go to Suga and Daichi Suga will help you with your bruise, I'll be there in a minute." He slowly nodded and kissed me one last time before he left and I looked at the guy with a death stare.
Noya's POV:
I was waiting with Suga and Daichi, Suga had helped me with my arm and I just finished explaining what happened. A few minutes later Asahi came back he had some bruises on him but other than that he was fine, He came over and hugged me and I hugged back tighter "I love you so much Noya" I smiled "I love you to Asahi".

When I say that I rushed on that just so you all could have a chapter I RUSHED ON THAT JUST SO YOU ALL COULD HAVE A CHAPTER.
I hope you all liked it!

                                                                       Word count:292