Chapter 4 ❆

" It's not like that Hoyoung! You are being worried too much so you misunderstood something. "

" So can you explain all the things I just talked about before? "

They remain the silent because they know Hoyoung. They know that he is may just too scared so that he is acting like that. They are right about that, aren't they?

Hoyoung look at them and shakes his head painfully. He was right, he has no place in this family unless he got that accursed lavender sent. He has made his decision. he will meet that scent and leave this scent out of his body.

Hoyoung lets out of Gyehyeon and grab his phone get out of the house in front of these 6 person he loves to death shocking eyes. 

Hoyoung that stranger guy and make a deal.

A deal to exchange his life.

But then...After Hoyoung made that call, he just saw the darkness in front of his eyes and he passed out. 

Hoyoung wakes up in a abandoned house and a creepy laugh sound welcome him.

" Finally. You are awake Bae Hoyoung! "

" Who are you? And why did you drag me into this? "

" No, I'm not doing anything. It just you from the beginning because you own that lovely  lavender scent. "

" So...you want this scent. That all? "

" Yes that all. After that, I will leave you and your best friends alone in peace. "

" I agree then. What do I need to do? "

" You just need to sit on that chair inside the glass cage and wait for the miracle thing happen. "

Hoyoung follow his word with a hope that everything will be fine as his life will be peaceful from now on after making this stuff.

But the moment when that man closes the glass cage, he says out his thought.

" You think is gonna be ridiculous easy and peaceful like this Bae Hoyoung? You truly are much more innocent than I thought. I'm gonna take that scent and REPLACE YOU! " 

" No, I am regretting it now. Let me go! "

" There is no way back dear my Hoyoung. Goodbye! "

The glass cage explored lead to the fire of the abandoned house.

Everything is deep down inside the fire....Even them...