❆ Chapter 3

" Where have you been all the time? "

" Unfamiliar road I guess. "

" So basically you get lost? "

" No I was mean to go on that road. I feel unsafe with the old similar road. "

" Why did you ever feel unsafe? "

Hoyoung slightly pat Gyehyeon's head who was shivering inside his arm and continue to talk.

" It's just a feeling...Someone is following me. "

" It's him right? "

" Not so sure about it yet...So I decided to find another way. "

" That is not the main reason right? You must have another reason to leave them alone like that? You not good at lying you know Hoyoung? "

" Nothing is going well today okay? Ever since when that strange come and talk about the ridiculous lavender scent things, my classmates start acting weird. "

" Calm down! We are here with you no matter what. "

" Hey Hoyoung, your lavender scent really helps Gyehyeon to calm down. "

" Then he is right...You all just like my scent... "

" What are you talking about? We love you not that scent. "

" No! Hey listen! "

Heonie hyung likes to practice alone with me. Why? Because he can smell the scent which help him to relax when he rest his head on top Hoyoung's lap.

Minchan likes to cook with Hoyoung especially desert so it can have the soft flavour of lavender.

And you already know what helps Gyehyeon to calm down.

Yeonho always hug Hoyoung to recharge his energy after school time.

Yongseung is kinda clingy to Hoyoung. When Hoyoung at the library, he runs down 4 floors from his class just to be with him and won't leave alone of course. And even more, he won't go to his dance club until he saw Hoyoung somewhere in the school. 

Lastly, Kangmin only needs Hoyoung to help him do the homework so that he can smell the scent makes him concentrate even more on study.

I have been missing for too long =)))