Chapter 4

The queen gave her a sultry smile, perhaps anticipating what a well-trained courtesan could do to her. With a mixture of relief and gratitude they weren't sending her away just yet, she crawled over her, caging her in. Plundering her mouth in a messy kiss. Relishing her full lips, her soft whimpers. Tasting herself in the queen's mouth.

She rubbed her breasts against hers, their hard nipples rolling against the other's, the exquisite stimulation sending trails of fire straight to her clit. The queen arched into her, pressing their naked mounds together, slick and tormenting. Grinding together, the outer lips spread open, stimulating their glistening and throbbing flesh with every thrash of their hips.

"Please..., the queen gasped. "Do what you want to me. Anything...," she begged, her voice brittle with mindless need.

She knew exactly what she wanted. Chest heaving to catch her breath, she sat up hurriedly to tear off her heavy ring of topaz and gold, throwing it heedlessly across the room, and plunged three fingers into her wet heat, rough and sweet. The queen threw her head back with a groan, low and carnal.

She looked around for the king, meeting his eyes as he stood above them on the other side of the bed, watching her take his wife, dominate her, in front of him. He liked it.

A sudden, explicit image of his cum spurting in thick, hot streams over their writhing bodies made her shudder with want. But he held his hands resolutely at his sides, balled into fists, even though his cock jerked against his stomach in urgent arousal.

Fingers pumping rhythmically, she palmed the queen's luscious bottom with her other hand, digging into the cleft with searching fingers. The queen whimpered, drawing her legs up by the knees, holding them wide. She felt for her tight, puckered hole but found it soft and open, glossy with fragrant oils. She imagined the queen pleasuring herself in the royal bed, her fingers buried in her own ass, preparing herself for his cock, and let out a low whimper of her own.

She pushed two fingers into her tight passage with ease, feeling the clenching pulse of greedy flesh. Filling her up as best she could. And God, did she want to know for herself how that felt.

Thrusting fast and relentless, she drove both hands into her. Leaning down between her open thighs, she nuzzled into her folds, seeking her swollen clit and swept her tongue over it in unrelenting circles. She moaned to taste her. The sweetest cunt she'd ever had.

The queen keened as she came, wild and fierce, her shaking thighs gripping her head in frenzied convulsions. And then she melted, her limbs collapsing, spread out in utter relaxation, a dreamy smile on her flushed face.

Lazily, the queen raised her arms to the king standing behind her and he pulled her easily to the edge of the bed so her head tipped back a little over the side. She scrambled after, eager to get her tongue in the queen's delicious cunt again. But she stopped, staring, as the queen tilted her head back and opened her mouth, her eyes locked with her husband's.

The king reached down, taking his cock in hand, and brushed the swollen head slowly over the queen's jaw. Her cheeks. Her parted lips. His striking vitality, his potent masculinity, more than mere male beauty, enthralled her. He was elemental, a god in human form.

With her hands wrapped around his thighs, he leaned forward and slipped his cock into his wife's mouth, pushing it inexorably down her throat. She could see the penetration with the queen's head thrown back, her neck exposed. Watching the bulge of his cock raising the skin as it sank deeper and deeper.

He thrust all the way in, giving her every last inch. Leaning forward with a heartfelt groan to kiss her stomach, he buried his face briefly in the valley between her breasts before pulling out and pushing back. And again. Each stroke long and slow.

His eyes roved over his wife as she lay pliant and trusting, taking him so beautifully. Tenderness and a kind of reverence blazed on his face. The queen took his hand from her shoulder and brought it to rest across her throat, cupping her jaw, and held it there. Her eyes closed and her hands fell away, boneless and limp, giving him full control.

He fucked her mouth, shallow strokes and one deep, thrusting slow and steady. The king looked up at her then, silently asking her to help him send the queen into bliss. He cupped her breasts, squeezing them taut in his large hands, letting her tease the queen's nipples. From there, careful and smooth, she ran her hands down her body, avoiding shocks and surprises. She knew his intention was to build up sensation by slow degrees. To send his wife... elsewhere.

She held the queen's thighs open, using her mouth and tongue to drive her higher and higher. Sucking on the puffy lips, lapping gently at her clit, pushing her stiff tongue inside her to match the king's rhythm until she was whimpering, tears leaking from her eyes.

The king's low voice filled the room, murmuring praise and words of love. Intimate things not meant for her ears. But with her voice safely muffled as her tongue danced in silky patterns in her cunt, mouth full of her womanly nectar, she opened her heart, saying everything she dared not say out loud. How perfect and beautiful she found her. How fulfilling it felt to pleasure her. That she never wanted to stop.

She felt her inner walls flutter around her tongue, her thighs trembling, and the queen grasped wildly for her hands to anchor her. She sucked at her clit, ready to send her over the edge, and glanced up at the king. He nodded and stopped, resting easy in her mouth, squeezing her breasts, rolling her nipples, as she shattered.

Body shaking, toes curling, incredible animalistic sounds emanated from her throat. Grunts and keening cries, screams that couldn't escape. On and on, her body spasmed, their fingers twined together, gripped painfully tight, as she lapped at her quivering cunt with gentle whispers of touch.

The queen stilled finally, going limp, and opened her eyes, glassy with tears, to look up at the king leaning over her, his jaw set in fierce control. He moved again, thrusting faster but smooth and even like before.

When he paused for a moment, seated deep, the queen raised her hands to the back of his thighs to hold him there, humming. He moaned at the sensation, her voice vibrating around him. With a hoarse shout, he came, spurting his cum down her throat. She watched, spellbound by the evidence of his cock pulsing inside her over and over, pushing upward against the skin of her neck.

Shuddering with the aftermath, but with infinite care, the king held her head still, protecting her as he pulled away, gradually sliding out. He knelt down and nosed her cheek, kissing away her tears, whispering in her ear.

She should have looked a mess with tears leaking from her eyes and saliva smeared across her face, her hair damp and sticky with sweat. But the queen was radiant. Shining eyes, lips red and beautifully swollen, her face glowing with transcendent euphoria.

She crawled over to lick a drop of his cum from the corner of the queen's mouth and stroked her throat gently, wondering what it had felt like. The trust between them was breathtaking. She was truly honored they'd allowed her to see it, to share in their intimacy.

The king picked her up gently and lay back against the cushions with a sigh, his wife cradled against his chest. The queen pulled her along by the hand, settling her snug against her body. She enjoyed the feeling of the queen's full breasts pressed flat into her back, her heartbeat, and quiet breathing. The king's strong arms wrapped around them both as he nuzzled his wife's neck.

Soon, though, the queen began to caress her body lazily, lightly pinching her nipples, and slipped two fingers inside her, pumping languidly.

And with a hoarse, sultry voice she called, "Justus."

A naked man emerged from the shadows. The general. His fierce gaze raked over her as he stroked his jutting cock nonchalantly, his sculpted body hard as stone. The king had never noticed her before this day. But the general had.

She shivered from a raw thrill of anticipation racing up her spine.