The moment that changed my life for ever

I am going to tell you the story of that single person who effected my life forever.

I was an ordinary girl who attended Winsberg high. I didn't have many friends other then Mariah and Cameron. Mariah was a pretty, tall, brown haired girl who had became my best friend from when I first moved to Winsberg. Ever since then, we have been best friends and tell each other eveything. Well almost everything. Cameron was an attractive boy who had flawless tanned skin and beautiful, dark brown, shiny hair. I met Cameron as we both had moved to Winsberg at around about the same time.

I am an only child with a single mother. My mother and I had moved to Winsberg a year ago as my Mum had successfully got a job at the local hospital. My mother was a nurse and had been since she had left high school.

Now you probably wondering what happened to my Father, well I am about to tell you. When I was two my Dad was driving home from night shift when he fell asleep and drove over to the wrong side of the road slamming into a semi-trailer. Ever since that tradgic moment when I lost my father I have been looked after by my mum. I think my mum has done a good job so far looking after me, as she has had, no assistance and she still manages to be able to work for a living and look after me.

Suddenly Mariah awoke from my day dream.

" Are you alright Sarah?", Mariah questioned me.

" Yeah fine just day dreaming a little", I replied back.

The bell than rang for assembly.

At Winsberg high school assemblies were held in year groups to announce notices relevant for that particular year group. " I wonder what our notices will be about today." I whispered to Mariah.

" Same ", Mariah answered back.

Our year then assembled with Miss Penfold (yr eight year advisor) and a cute boy standing along side her standing at the front of the group.

" Year eight, everybody this is Ryan he is a new student at Winsberg high. Everybody make him feel welcome." Mrs penfold announced.

Ryan was fairly tall and had charming blue eyes that sparkled when he smiled with his braces. I Smiled at him politely and he smiled back at me. His eyes then met mine. His eyes were irresistible to look at. This new kid Ryan together seemed to be perfect and too good too be true.