Chapter 4

Arizona's p.o.v
It's Saturday. I'm going to California. Im leaving behind everyone and everything I know. It's currently 1 am. I haven't slept. My flight leaves in 4 hours. All my friends stayed in the room again. Grey is in his bed. June is laying on top of me. And everyone else is laying on the floor. I look around at everyone that I'm leaving behind. Suddenly I feel movement on my chest. Jack starts twitching and mumbling in his sleep. I start to run my fingers through his hair and he starts to calm down. Eventually he calms and wakes up. "Was it another nightmare about home." He nods his head. Jack didn't have a good home life. That's why as soon as he graduated he joined the Marines. I continue to run my fingers through his hair even after he falls asleep. It's going to be hard to leave. Especially leaving Jack. I grab my phone and play some games. About an hour later I decide it's time to wake everyone up. When they get up everyone puts on there shoes Grey and Avery grab my bags for some reason June thinks it's a great idea to carry me and we all head out. Apparently it takes 19 Marines to take me to the airport. We arrive at the airport and do everything we need to then take a seat by my gate. The boys are all in a group around me while we wait. As usual when we go out there are stairs. I check my phone and see there is an hour and a half before my flight leaves. "Come on guys let's go get some snacks." They all look at me but get up anyway. I start walking and they all follow behind in a line. We make it to a store and get some junk foods and energy drinks. After paying we all walk back to the sitting area. Now we're all just sitting and waiting. We talk and mess on our phones. Filming videos and watching some to. We play games and get some glares from being loud. Finally we settle down laying on the floor in a pile just talking. Eventually my flight is called and I have to leave. There are hugs all around and I head to the plane. This will be my first time going anywhere on my own.