A/N

Hey everyone! Just a small note here, I'm too lazy to find the dates, but when Leila accidentally time travels, she is the same age as Fred and George Weasley. Also, a reminder that this story features LGBTQ+ characters, and ridiculing and bullying of people in this community is strictly prohibited. 

For the most part, this story will be written in the first person and it will be clarified each time before, who's point of view it is.

All constructive criticism is appreciated, as I only strive to better in my writing. But please note that I am only 13 and my capabilities to perform at your level may be limited.

Also, for the ships in this, we will have and eventual coupling of OC×Fred and Drarry will be included here too.

Please remember that I am still in school, but I will try to keep updates to once a week (probably Sunday)

In this story, there will be no smut (I'm sorry!) because I find myself being very uncomfortable writing it. 

If you want to help me with my writers block, or if you have ideas for the story, I will leave a space open at the end of each part for you.

Just for your information, I am currently writing as many parts as I can, and when I finally have 20 drafts ready I shall start posting them.

I know people have a hard time remembering things, especially when there is a considerable amount of time between updates, so every 10 parts, I'll add a reading checkpoint to remind you of what has happened so far (plus some key points you may have missed).

I hope you all have a great day, and that this story lives up to your expectations!                                    Muah! - Isabelle