•|Blackbull fun|•

After Asta had let me go and stopped babying me he helped me up then dragged me into the Blackbull's hideout so I could be introduced to everyone, someone called Finral was kinda told by everyone to go and get Yami the captain of the Blackbull's, I had a feeling he went extremely unappreciated.

As he did that I was introduced to everyone there was: Noelle,luck,Magna,Venessa, Finral,Grey,Gordan,charmy and Gauche.
They were a mixed bunch also real crazy but it was a comftable play that you can be yourself, about 5-10 minutes later Yami appeared in the room, he looked exactly the same as the exam.

Yami)"So, you made it, I hope you don't course any trouble for me"

"Um, of course not captain Yami!"

Yami)"Now do whatever, I'm going to take a nap"

I was extremely suprised and confused about the way he captain's his squad, when he left the room I turned to the person next to me that so happened to be Finral.

"Is he always like this?"

Finral)"Unfortunately"

He sighed his answer out showing clearly that it was natural for him to be pushed around by his captain and squad mates, I only shook my head then went off to find my brother that so happened to be talking to Noelle, I could see straight through her and see that she like him.

This'll be good

I thought as I made my way over to Asta then hugged him from behind that he grinned back at me and placed his hands on my arms as a return for my hug then went back to talking with Noelle, I rested my head on his shoulder and stared at her and her reaction, it was only then I realized that he looked awfully familiar to Nebra, Solid and Nozel.

"OMG!! Your solid's sister!!!!"

I shouted as I pointed at her, everyone was now looking at me from my outburst, Noelle looked nervous on what I'll say next but was completely stumped at what I did and say nexted.

"I'm so glad I get to meet the little sister of Solid!! Finally, someone that's a Silva but isn't weird of stuck up"

I smiled brightly at her as I left Asta to hug Noelle that was overly confused on what just happened, she didn't no what to do or say as she was studdering nonsense.

Noelle)"I- um- what!?"

Asta)"Alisa don't suffocate her! And who's solid?"

I let Noelle go to face Asta and everyone else to explain what happened when I visited the other squad's and how each one of them have there pos and cons, like Williams squad is dignified but the crimson lions are hard working, while the Silver Eagles are highly respected by others.

Venessa)"Vangeance lets you call him by his first name? How weird"