02

Mitch Electra Russo

I sat at my desk. Tapping my fingers again the polished wood waiting for whoever it was to turn up with my cases. It had been maybe 20 minutes and I had done nothing but people-watching down on the London streets.

"So you're miss Russo? I expected you to be a bit older. Well to be honest I thought you were a man until I read your application thoroughly, Mitch isn't exactly the most girly name in the book"

I looked up to see the messy haired man from the conference room peaking through the door before striding in as if he owned the place, probably because he did own the place.

"Mr Clifford, hi, nice to meet you" I smiled and outstretched my hand for a handshake. He looked down at my hand as it shook slightly.
"I'm not as scary as everyone makes me out to be. Relax. You may not have got the best impression from the what you saw in my conference earlier. I heard you were observing" he laughed and took my hand.

"I'm going to be completely honest sir. I'm slightly terrified." I laughed nervously.

"My employees are currently making my life very difficult. Had to resort to scare techniques. Luke on the other hand's entire life is a scare technique" he smiled at me and I looked blankly
"Luke is Mr Hemmings I assume?" I raised an eyebrow
"Yeah, and I'm Michael, here are your cases. I wanted to drop them off myself so I had a chance to meet you. I was very impressed with your application. You seem more qualified for a job here than most of my full time employees that have been through university, while you're just turning 18 next month, if I remember correctly" he turned around and grabbed a stack of files he had placed on my office couch when he walked in.

"Michael what the hell are you doing in here we need to-" the other CEO barged in blackberry in hand. Blonde hair quiffed up with his eyebrows pulled together in a serious manner. "Well...look who it is. Little miss Nosey Parker"
He smirked at me and put his phone inside his jacket pocket.
"Luke what are you-" Michael had his eyebrows raised observing as the blonde took another step forward as I involuntarily took a Step back.
"Gimme a sec Mikey. So Mitch is it?" He snorted slightly as he said my name.
"Yes." I replied scowling. I didn't like him. I didn't like how smug he was. Those magazines were right about him. He was a class A douchebag.
"When you speak to me, Miss Russo, you address me as sir. Understand?" His tongue skimmed over his lips as he peered down at me.
"I'm going to go... Luke, when you're done being an asshat, meet me down in the lobby" Michael grumbled "bye Mitch" he smiled slightly before leaving after I had waved a little.

Mr Hemmings stepped forward, humming as he took in my appearance. He moved his hand outwards, as I sucked in a breath, and picked up a piece of my dyed lilac hair and twirled it around his long tanned fingers. I'd never admit it. But my boss was hot, sure, he was an awful person, but if he never spoke, I sure as hell wouldn't kick him out of bed. "You know" he breathed, slowly moved so our fronts were pressed against each other "I don't normally allow my employees to have such an unprofessional hair style.." I automatically rolled my eyes. After years of being called out on how 'strange' I was and how I dressed, I still hadn't escaped the nagging. "However I be able to make an exception" he leaned in so I could feel his hot breath on my ear "for you, miss Russo"

I gasped as he bit down slightly on my earlobe, my hand automatically came up to grab at his shirt. I heard him chuckle before he quickly stepped back and pulled out his phone and put it to his ear.
"back to work, Russo." He smirked and walked briskly out of my room talking to someone else on the phone about an upcoming business meeting.

~~

I slid my key in the lock and turned it, opening the door and walking into my apartment. "Cal, I'm home" I said as I stepped out of my heels and walked towards my bedroom. Unbuttoning my shirt and letting my skirt pool at my ankles.
As I began opening my drawers for some sweats and one of Calum's old shirts to wear. If you don't dress like a tramp in your own home then you're doing it wrong.
"well well well, look at this. Not such a good girl after all" a familiar voice rang through the room as I froze, I looked up to see bright blue eyes staring back at me and my brain kicked into gear and I was jumping behind my bed to grab something to cover myself with.
"WHAT THE HELL. WHY ARE YOU HERE. OH MY GOD. CALUM!" I screeched as the suited man laughed and leaned against my doorframe arms folded.
"MITCHI? Oh my god are you naked?" my tanned roommate came into view and suppressed a laugh.
"Not quite" Mr Hemmings grinned at me as I glared at him
"Luke man. Not cool. It's not polite to perv on my roommate"
"Wait, you know each other?!" I said after pulling on a shirt and sitting on the floor so my bed was in the way of my bottom half.
"No Mitch. I just broke into your apartment to spy on you getting changed." Luke sighed as if he was talking to a toddler that was being particularly difficult.
"Luke and I were best friends in school. Now CMON dude I want to kick your ass at Fifa again." Calum put his hands on my boss' shoulders and started to drag him out of the room. Once he was gone I stood up and walked back over to my drawers.
"Oh and Russo" Luke's head appeared again with a huge shit-eating grin on his face.
"Nice thong."