Visits From an Old Friend

The office chair wheels squeaked as Harper spun herself in a circle bored as ever. The brunette girl noticed her old scrapbook sitting in a box labeled "Adventures". Harper hesitated before pushing herself over to the box and reaching for the book.

The small photograph taped to the front brought back memories Harper had tried so hard to forget. The photo showed Harper, Soap, Roach, and Price all smiling at the camera in a small lounge room.

As Harper remembered her old friends her smile faded and tears started welling up in her eyes. She missed them so much, Soaps jokes and teasing, Roaches yelling and aimless conversations, and even Prices bossiness and stubbornness. Harper quickly blinked the tears away and took a deep breath.

Disturbing Harpers thoughts the intercom echoed through the small room "Ms. Summers someones here to see you". Harper was confused, no one ever came to see her unless she ordered food. She pressed the small black button on the phone "Thank you Mandy send them in".

Harper stared at the door waiting for whoever was there to walk in. She spun around again looking out the big open window facing the city. The oak door behind her creaked open signaling Harper to greet them. She stared at door in disbelief.

Why was he here. "Good afternoon Harper" Prices voice was soft and welcoming. "Price it's nice to see you again" Harper said still being confused but glad to see her friend. "I need a favor and this is extremely important maybe even life changing Harp" he started saying looking at the short girl who was now biting her pen.

"What can i do for you" the question was genuine but also very sarcastic since Harper knew what Price was here for. "I'm making a task force, and i need you. It's called 141. You'll be working along side the boys and someone new" Harper stared at the man not knowing quite what to say.

Harper missed those days. But what did he mean by someone new? Harpers heart spoke for her " i'd love to". Those words caught Captain Price by surprise not quite expecting it to be that easy. "Well cmon then let's go pack up doll" the english man said smiling while grabbing boxes from the corner helping Harper get ready for this new start.

Hey guys i'm not sure how i feel about starting this story but i'll try my best :)) please give me feed back i'd appreciate it a lot so i know what to work on!!