Reunited

Harper and Price stood outside the doors of where her old family were talking and messing around inside. She had to admit it was scary, she hadn't seen them in almost 2 years. "After you say hello and settle down we're all going to the training zone" Price said stepping towards the big metal door.

Price walked in first earning some ' Hey captains' and simple hellos. This was it, Harpers heart was pounding out of her chest. She took a step inside followed by a deep inhale taking in the air around her. "Well i'd be damned if it isn't Sergeant Summers" Harper smiled instantly remembering that voice. She ran to soap and smothered him in a loving tight hug.

"No kidding yeah?" Roach sat on the couch still surprised to see the girl. "Are you gonna come give me a hug or what bug" Harper spoke while chuckling. Roach wasted no time wrapping his arms around her frame and smiling. Harper loved this, being loved by others. Knowing they were happy to see her made her know everything was going to be okay here.

As soon as Roach pulled away she notices a tall guy wearing camo cargo pants with a simple tight black shirt showcasing his biceps perfectly sitting on the couch completely ignoring her presence. Harper noticed he wore a skull mask. Slightly intrigued by the stranger she simply stared at him not noticing she was doing so.

"The last thing we needed was a woman who has staring problems helping us" he spoke harshly not caring if it was rude or disrespectful. His english accent prominent in the insult. "Ghost she's a highly trained soldier, Harper knows what she's doing" Price said defending her.

Harper walked over to Soap and Roach who were looking at documents. "is he always a dick" harper questioned the men with all seriousness. Soap looked at the girl who was only below his shoulder area and nodded. "pretty much yeah, Ghost has a lot of hatred. maybe he'll warm up to you Harp" he said trying to comfort her.

Harper didn't care if he warmed up to her or not. She wasn't here for him, she was here for Price Soap and Roach. She could care less about the ignorant man who supposedly is names Ghost. Harper rolled her eyes walking past him to her room ignoring his eyes burning into the back of her head.

As Harper unpacked her belongings there was a knock at the thin door. "Can i come in" the strong english accent was present again. Harper signed and decided not to be a prick but instead to let him in.

The rest of the story will be in First person with occasional third persons but i'll address it when it happened so nobody gets confused <3