Bye Prison, Hello World

Nyx's POV

"Nyx, you're free." A guard said coming up to my cell.
I looked up at him from my cell in surprise. To my facial expression he replied with,
"Yeah well, you've been doing good and that since yesterday you turned 18, boss decided it was time for you to leave and see the world. And apparently you have had no sociopathic episodes, yeah, you're good."

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention it? I'm a sociopath. Anyway, back to the present.

I nodded my head and he opened my cell door and put handcuffs on me for precaution, considering I've killed over 15 guards since I was transferred here from a different place. Not like I wasn't trained to get out of them quicker than you can say pancakes. What? I like food.

We locked down the hall, headed for the place to get my stuff and leave. We got there and I was in cuff, not that I wouldn't have done it myself, and given my things. I was also given an outfit to wear.

 I was also given an outfit to wear

Imagine the shoes to be sneakers. Black.

I went into the bathroom and got changed, and looked at my things.

I have my necklace from my childhood and my sunglasses to hide my unusual eyes. I always wondered where I got my eyes from because none in my family had them. People would usually say it's like looking into the devil's eyes so I would always wear sunglasses to hide them.

When I finish changing I went back out and was escorted outside. I was put in a cop car and driven to my old neighborhood, to a new house that I bought with the money I had inherited from my parents and all of everything they ever owned, that was sold, well not everything.

That equaled up to 38 billion bucks.

'Damn, I'm rich again.' I thought as I walked inside my new place. The house was already furnished, and by house, I meant basically a mansion.

First, I dyed my hair different blues, I wanted a change, then I got to work taking over the businesses I inherited. Clubs, stores, franchises, hotels, and places to live. I had it all done and familiarized myself with everything by the time it was 5:00 p.m.

I had spent 7 hours doing all this and now I'm the new owner of a tech franchise, a spy and bodyguard business, 19 nightclubs, multiple stores and dozens of mansions, houses, apartments, penthouses and hotels, and more.

I also had gone out and bought many different cars and school supplies because school starts in 3 weeks. By the time I did everything including buying food for my place, adding some things to build up the house, and called in a few favors, I was a multi billionare, owned many companies and places, had a nice meal in my stomach, and had taken a shower, it was 11:00 p.m.

I got into my room and went to sleep ready to take on the next few weeks till school.

517 Words

Her hair

Her hair