𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨)

ⓗⓘⓢⓞⓚⓐ

- hisoka and you were walking in his kitchen. the sun was already set and you both were worn out from the day.

- he pours you both some wine, "drink up.◇"

- "don't need to tell me twice," you retort, taking a long sip. you don't know how, maybe because you were already exhausted, yet it's only been an hour or so; you were slurring your words, tipsy to say the least. hisoka noticed but acted clueless.

- trying to spark up a conversation and get some dirt on you while you were vulnerable, he asked you something you'd hope he wouldn't know about."so, anyone you're interested in? a little birdie told me that you were trying the dating scene.♡︎"

- "umm..." shit. why is this such a big deal? because he can read people like books so he probably already knows how you feel about him but now wants you to tell him, probably to help his ego. "i am. though, i haven't found anyone and/or want anything too major...just a little date here or there..." your head laid on the counter sleepily.

- "oh? well, what's your type? i know illumi wants something serious- if that's what you want, of course.◇"

- "hiso, with all due respect, do you really think that illumi and i are compatible in any sense?" you whine and look to the ginger standing across from you.

- "true~♧︎" he mumbles and starts to think of another person.

- "how about you, hisoka~?" you slurred out seeing a blush on his face.

- "uhh...no, doll, i'm not one to do romance. so-♧︎"

"why not?"

"i just never wanted to. that's an odd question to ask me, you know that right?♧︎"

"couldn't i say the same thing about you asking in the first place?" he closed his mouth and didn't open it for a little bit after that. you know he wasn't upset but that was strange for him.

- "i may like someone but i don't think it's fruitful to try with her. so, i don't want to bother. plus you know me well, how fickle i am. ◇"

- "oh? tell me more!" you picked your head up, excited to hear him talk about something so taboo for him.

- "hmm...no! ♡︎" he smiled and poked your nose.

"what do i have to do to get it out of you?" you childishly pout.

"let's see, what do i want?♡︎" he ponders but only for a second.

- he plays with your hair, twirling it out of your face, and cups it. fuzzy minded, you couldn't put two and two together, simply smiling as he moves in.

- he gave you a soft kiss, almost teasing you.
"...hiso i-" hisoka's lips stop you from continuing your sentence, not that you mind.

ⓒⓗⓡⓞⓛⓛⓞ

- "hey, where are you?" my boss called out walking into my home.

- "f-floor!" i tried to not slur my words but all attempts were fruitless...that's why he's here after all.

- "what the hell..." he came in to see a tear stained mess sitting on the living room floor, "...am i going to do with you?"

- "i'm s-sorry i d-didn't-" he shushed me.

- "it's okay, we are together all the time. it's only natural to worry about the other person. now come on, let's get you cleaned up."