Recruited (Part 2)

I headed back through the corridor and meet Nat standing outside of the door waiting for me. I feel safe here, everyone is kind, respectful. However, for some reason i also feel a mysterious aura around some of the people in the building, especially "friendly" receptionist. I was walking too fast and slightly too far away to enter their head but i could when I walked in, it was foggy and negative. I want to tell everyone but I don't know how.

I walk in the room.

"Hey kid, umm you're gonna stay here for a bit ok. Then in the mean time you can train and learn about your powers until we decide for you to be on the team or not. Mk." Tony says as soon as I sit down next to a women dresses in red and black with a light brown, ginger hair and she has a very positive aura around her. I'm pretty sure that this is Wanda.
"That sounds great to me!" I say to Tony, " Will My dad and Uncle Thor be staying?"
"Well I definitely will be, I work here!" Thor exclaims.
"I'll be coming back and forth sweetheart. I have lots to take care of, mainly in Asgard." Loki says as my eyes start to tear up. Nat, Wanda, Thor and Loki come and give me a hug and comfort me.

"Well, then I should get going. You know, Kingdom to run, lots to do!" Loki says, pulling away from the hug, "goodbye hunny,"he looks at Thor,"keep her safe brother, I am trusting you."

"Anyway, y/n you wanna do a quick training session against me now?" Tony asks trying to lighten up the moon. My mood changes rapidly in something completely different.
"I'm ready to send you flying through the roof tin Man!" I say viciously.

We go to the training room and we fight. He throws the first punch. "Bad choice Stark." I say and then I fling him around the room with my powers."ok, ok, ok. You win. You win y/n!" He says, gasping for air. Everyone else claps. "You might as well recruit her now Tony." A man who k haven't seen before says, "I'm Steve, Steve Rogers." He introduces himself.
"Y/n, y/n Laufyson." I introduce myself.
"Wait Loki has a child!" He shouts
"That's what the all say!" Nat says from the corner with extreme sass in her voice as always.
"I guess your in the team now then kid." Tony says.
"YEEEESSSS MY LITTLE GUMDROPS AN AVENGER!!!!" Thor screams at the top of his lungs.

"I'm going to go take a nap now. And thanks, thank you for everything guys!" I say, leaving the room.