"Girl in the bubble" ~dream~

When I fell into a deep sleep i dreamt of  several thing but this one was the most extravagant. In the dream it was 6:48 and i was walking home, i stepped to the grand gate out side and walked to the dining room. i food on my plate but it was cold. Loki said "come on you gotta tell me what they did to you, you gotta tell my why your black and blue!" 

" I said i didn't want trouble, i'm the girl in the bubble. But then came trouble." i replied, "my heart was pumping, chest was screaming, put my hands up, i put my hands up and told this kid i'm ready for a fight."

He looked at me from across the table he seemed confused but i continued the "real" story 

"he punched my face, i said do it cos i like the pain. Come the lightning and the thunder, you're the one that suffers." that's when there was a loud bang and then i woke up. That dream had to mean something because it lasted so long and it was the only one i could remember for the rest of the day. The following couple of nights i'd have the same dream, each time ending by going black and then me waking up because of either a new maid dropping things in the kitchen or my alarm clock going off. 

~time skip~

"Hey, Dad?" I asked walking into his study.

"yes?" he said.

"I keep having the same dream over, and over,  and over again. Is that common or does it mean anything?"

"umm, well.." he paused.

I just stared trough the doorway at him.

"it's not a common thing. What was it about?" he questioned.

I then proceeded to explain the dream but then after I just went dizzy.  

Just before I blacked out, i heard Loki say: "oh shit"

~time skip to about a week later~

i woke up to beeping and lots of chatter but i could never focus on one person's voice. When my eyes opened it went silent. I saw a familiar place, i was in the place i thought i'd never return to. i looked up at the ceiling which had fake vines hanging from it and the LEDs i had framing my room. They were on a soothing colour and i enjoyed looking at the soothing lights. 

"You ok?" Loki asked.

" i-i think so."

i sat up and then i looked over across the room. I saw the Avengers, my best friends i never thought I'd see again. 

"Hey kiddo you ok?" Nat said

"yeah i'm fine now, how long was i out for?"

"about a week." Bruce said.

i didn't know what to say to this. i was just shocked.

~NOTES~

1: The song the dream is based on is called "Boy in the Bubble - by Alec Benjamin"

2: I know this is short and that there are a few mistaeks i am now rigting on my laptop and thought i might aswell spam you guys over the weekend (maybe) i hope that you enjoy this! also please vote and comment and all that jazz- thanks peeps and i think i'll end this story soon then i'll start  another. :) have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/night.