6. Gossip about me?

1,6K

J.JK: Hello sweetheart 🖤 how was your day?

-

He looked at her profile, her slightly pointy cute nose, her plump pink lips like soft cushions, her high cheekbones, her long dark lashes and her thick black hair that she had pushed behind her ear while the rest fell down her shoulders.

His eyes slid down to her full breasts, protected under her uniform and thus almost invisible.

Jungkook had noticed how the girls at school opened the buttons on their blouses a little more to show off their cleavage or cut their skirts shorter so they could show their legs to any hungry eye.

But she didn't do that.

Even her socks didn't come up to her thighs, as most had.

And to be honest... those uniforms are hella sexy. They really toen the boy on.

Not for everybody but only for the type he likes.

That innocent appearance but inside they are freaky as fuck, and if they are not then he would help them to get rit of that cute mind.

It's true, he likes the noonas. But he's a dominant type himself and he wants his girl to be younger than him. One or two years are a max, he's not gonna play with a fucking child.

Her thin slender index finger and thumb held the index finger of her left hand in her lap.

Was she nervous?

They had been on their way for more than 10 minutes and they hadn't spoken to each other yet.

He also doesn't know exactly why he was suddenly so impulsive. But that fear in her eyes...

I mean, I like them to be afraid, of me. Not that they're afraid of a random stranger who might hurt them in the way they won't desire.

He just couldn't bring himself to just go home and let her take this long journey alone. In the dark without her phone battery.

There are a lot of scary people in the world ya know.

Jungkook looked away from the girl and looked at the sign with all the bus stops on it. "Where should you get off?" He asked.

"That's gonna take a while." She replied almost ashamed of her long way home.

The boy didn't care how long it would take, he wants her to be save. "How long?"

Diana lowered her head and watched her fingernail push into her finger. "If you want you can just-"

"I asked, how long." He repeated his question, giving her a piercing look, her eyes still focused on her lap.

"One hour." She answered then, even more embarrassed than before.

The boy smiled and looked straight ahead again.

Why did he had to pick this girl? And why does she have to live so far away?

He thought it would be max half an hour.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Nah, it's fine, I just want you to get home safely. It's way too dark and late for a young girl like you to be alone on the streets." He explained but she still felt guilty.

"It's okay, you can really just-"

"Diana," he said in a stern tone and she immediately looked up, startled. "Do I look like I really care about how long this little trip is gonna be?" He asked and immediately put a small smile on his face to reassure her.

She scanned his face for any kind of regret that he came with her but she couldn't find anything.

But she still didn't believe him and the story's she has been heard... she kinda believed them more.

"I-It's just that... I have been hearing things..." She couldn't take it anymore to see those dark eyes so focused on her and looked at her hands again.

"Story's... about... you." She whispered almost unbearable.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow in surprise but quickly relaxed again.

He smiled and said in a proud way: "Well, it's not the first time people have been telling stories about me, apparently I'm entertaining to talk about and to listen to."

There was a moment of silence but he could hear her swallow.

Was she really scared of him?

He likes it when people are scared of him... but why does he dislikes it when she is?

"What kind of story's have you been hearing about me? You can be honest with me." He honestly was pretty curious.

What does this girl already know more about him than he knows about himself?

Diana searched for words. She was also curious. Curious whether the terrible stories of Jeon Jungkook were true or not.

"Did you..." She paused to lower her voice a bit cause there were a few other people in the bus too, then she looked back into his eyes, however it was really difficult to her. Knowing the stories she has been heard.

"...kill somebody?" The fear in her eyes only grew stronger, as did her curiosity.

-

J.JK: Did I?

Who knows...

Maybe you'll get to know it in the next chapter (;

New update: January 13