The Mongrel Wasteland

Never will trees grow vegetables,
nor plants bare fruits,
No lie is acceptable,
Once you see the truth.

by Author

Narrator's point of view

Clouds are gray. The air is thick. Buildings are now monuments. Houses are abandoned and destroyed.

Nearly every places you see is deserted. Everything you touch are filled with dust.

Funny as it is, everything ended as like what our pastors said

All the parks and museums are toxicated with the infection that spreaded years ago.

At this wasteland named Mongrel which means a cross between types of persons or things.

This is a place where things you haven't saw are now seen. Adapted the manace and agony turned into a melody filled with sympathy

The infection that they call the Virus destroyed almost all mankind's creation.

How did it all began? How did it kept going? And how did it end?

Nothing is left but a few settlements that you may see through out the Mongrel Wasteland.

They use not cars but motors and tricycles to transfer food through caravans because every pathways are blocked with scrapped abandoned cars.

There is this leader named St. John. The main handler of all the settlements and brotherhoods in Mongrel Wasteland. Most of them call him the Handler

He saved this abandoned city and revived it with such few people.

16 years of hard work and now there are 3 settlements with hundreds of saved people are living there.

But St. John was never the saint they expected him to be.

There some suspicions about him that bothers the reporters but no one can prove their theories so that the whole wasteland could be aware of his acts.

Mongrel Wasteland is a place of mutated mongrel creatures. There are cat-dogs, dog-rats, cat-birds, snake-dogs, and more,

Impossible that you may think it is, but everything changes, but it stays the same.

These changes that the Virus brought to the world. It took away a lot from the people. But it also brought some things anew

Other wastelands have different creatures as well, but through out the wastelands of the Philippnines. Mongrel Wasteland is the safest there is.

There are less troubles happening in this place, but the one keeping te trouble from happening could be th trouble himself.

Time flew fast as the world kept changing. The only trouble now is how they will fight the Virus, because until now there is no cure.