Last night

I walk out of my dorm on the way to Draco's dorm in my pj's.

You get to Draco's dorm and you knock on the door.

"Come in Kassy"

You walk in shocked.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked him as I was walking into his dorm shutting the door.

"Well 2 reasons actually. 1 I had a good feeling that you would check up on me and 2 I know you wanted more."

YOUR THOUGHTS: FUCK HE'S RIGHT . but I have to go back not tonight.

"What if I dont want more Draco"

"Well Kassy you might just have to."

Draco said pushing me against the wall then kissing me. I saw his hand reach for the door and he locked it then I jumped to rap my legs around his waist. I felt his hands go down to my ass. He pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me.

"Silencio" Draco said as he put the silence charm over the room.

Draco ripped off your clothes and hiss too. He grabbed your boob and started sucking on them. You let out little moans as you rubbed your hands along his abs. He kissed you again and he was making his way to your neck leaving dark purple hickeys.

"Mmm Draco"

He starts kissing down to your pussy and licks it. You hear your phone go off and you see who is calling you and its Ellena.

"Who is it Kassy?"

"Elle"

ON THE PHONE

"Hey KayKay"

"Umm did you need anything Elle?"

Draco got an idea. He started teasing you by putting the tip of his dick in your pussy.

"Oh no Pansy and I were wondering whats taking you so long?"

"Oh well I checked up on Draco like I said and he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie and I said ya because I  wanted to know why he hated me so much."

"AND????"

Draco pushed his dick into you and you gasp. He start to speed up and you know that it would be hard to talk to Elle.

"Oh mmm well n-nothing yett"

"Ok well bye KayKay"

"I'll b-be there in ab-abou-about 30 mi-minutes thats about t-time when t-the movie s-should end."

"Well bye then."

OFF THE PHONE

Draco starts to go faster and faster.