Sleep

IN THE MORNING

CAROLINE'S POV

I was the first one to wake up. I walked over to wake up Bonnie then Pansy. As I walk over to wake up Katerina I see something on her neck.

CAROLINE'S THOUGHTS: OMG THATS A HICKEY!!!!! Who gave it to her its Draco or Stefan. What if she is secretly dating Draco and they act like they hate each other.

I tap Katers on the shoulder to wake her up but she doesn't move. I start shaking her but she's still asleep. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Ellena.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Ellena said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"1 she is a heavy sleeper and 2 she hates being woken up." Ellena said back to me.

"But she's going to miss school," I said.

I walk over to the bathroom and get a cup of cold water and walk back to her bed. As I was about to pour the cup of water on her head I heard a knock on the door so I walked to open the door and see Blaise.

"Hi Blaise"

"Hey Caroline. Is Pansy up yet?" He asked me.

"ONE SEC BABE" Pansy yelled from the bathroom.

Blaise walked in and saw Katerina still sleeping while the other girls were awake.

"Hey Pansy I'll be right back. I need to get Draco" Blaise said.

"Why Draco?" I said wondering what he was doing.

"Because he knows how to wake her up," Blaise said back.

"No, all you need is some water on the head" I said as I was walking back to Katerina's bed.

"She's not going to wake up, you know that right," Ellena said from the other side of the room.

"Sure" I said then I poured the water on her.

She didn't even flinch.

"What that always works. Why is it not working?" I was shocked

"I'll go get Draco," Blaise said, walking out of the doom.

About 3 minutes later Draco came in shirtless and with his 8 pack

"Um Draco?"

"Yes Caroline"

"You forgot a shirt" I said nervously.

"No I didnt" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Ok then. Are you going to wake her up?" Ellena said from the bathroom.

"Yes but first everybody needs to leave" He said pointing to the door.

"Why?" I didnt want to leave I wanted to see what he would do to wake her up.

"Just get her up" Bonnie said pulling Pansy, Ellena and I out of the room.

DRACO'S POV