Part 1

Ariana x Putin

"Putiana"

Ariana's Pov:

"Ariana! Ariana!" I can hear my mom shouting to me from the other side of the hallway. I stop and wait for my mom as she runs to me. "What's up?" I ask. She answers, "Ariana, Vladimir Putin is coming to your concert in Moscow." "WHAT OMG!" A rush of excitement came over me. "YES, I KNOW, ARIANA, WE ARE FINALLY GONNA MEET PUTIN!" I stood there in disbelief. I never knew that I was going to meet PUTIN. My mom and I have always looked up to Putin, as we think that he does amazing things for Russia.

Putin's Pov:

I never really liked Ariana's music, but my daughter Yekaterina showed me her new album My Everything. It's alright, I guess. Today I'm going to her concert in Moscow; I'm looking forward to having a good time with my daughter and forget about my stupid wife... ex-wife.

Ariana's Pov:

I have to practice more, I must impress Putin today. As I'm getting ready, I think of ways to make sure he knows that I can see him. Perhaps I can point to him while performing one of my love songs? Nah, that's misrepresenting the way I feel about him. I love him, but not in a romantic way, more like in a respectful way. Hmmmm... Oh, I got it! I'll say his name in one verse of his favorite song on the album! I just gotta somehow figure out what song he likes...