Clingy [Fluff]

Trapped in a nightmare. Rapid visions flashed around him as he saw his loved ones getting ripped away from him, before being brutally impaled. The shadows that oversaw him had sinister looks, and it terrified him. He saw his lover in front of him.

"B-Baby, I love you.."

Those were the last words said before he was ripped away from him as well. Whilst in the real world, Sakusa was shaking and crying, violently. Atsumu was rested next to him.

"Omi..?"

He turned to see his lover's current state. He panicked and rushed over to hold him.

"Omi! Are you ok?! Are you having a nightmare?! Wake up!"

Atsumu kept shaking Sakusa until he eventually opened his eyes.

"M-Miya..?"

"Yes, I'm here Omi."

Sakusa immediately latched onto Atsumu and refused to let him go.

"Omi..?"

"I-I had a nightmare.."

"What was it about?"

"I.. don't want to say.."

"It's ok." He wiped Sakusa's tears. "Just try to find peace again so you can go back to sleep."

"Okay.."

The two eventually fell back asleep.

The next morning..

Atsumu woke up to feel Sakusa still holding onto him. He tried to get up, but his grip was too tight.

"Omi?"

"Nnn?"

"Could you let me go? I need to make breakfast."

"N-No.. don't leave me again.."

"Again?"

Atsumu was really confused. He thought back to that night. Sakusa did say he had a nightmare, but he didn't want to say what it was about. It took a few minutes, but he eventually understood. Sakusa had a nightmare that Atsumu left him.

"If I carry you on my back, will you be ok?"

"Mhm.."

"Okay."

Sakusa let go of him. Atsumu hunched over and signaled for him to get on his back. He followed. When he did, Atsumu stood and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Okay I'll put you down now."

Atsumu leaned back and let go of Sakusa's legs. He still had his arms around his neck. Atsumu didn't really care, as he knew what his lover went through the night before. Sakusa was still shaking slightly.

"Are you ok?"

"I-I thought back to the nightmare I had.."