The first time they met- Smut

So this story is based of the first time they met in the show but my version. I know we all sensed the sexual tension between the two when they first met. Like even if you don't ship them you can't deny that there's was definetely something going on. Anyways this will be kind of like a parody but with smut so enjoy.

Kageyama's POV:

"You know I saw you at the finals. Still can't believe that your teammates put up with all of those selfish tosses. Oh so that's why your here? they finally got sick of you" that salty ass french fry said walking past me. I lost my cool and grabbed him by the collar. I glared at him. At that moment I wanted to throw his ass across the field so badly, but then something weird happened inside me. I got butterflies as I saw him smirk my face turning a light red that was barely noticable under the dark night sky but I knew it was there. What the fuck? Why do I feel this way? I swear that smirk could make anyone act up. I couldn't handle the sexual tension anymore. I didn't know what I would do if I stood there much longer so I let go and walked off my face turning redder than it was before. I have never wanted to get on my knees and start sucking dick more in my entire life. If neither Hinata or Kei's bestfriend Yamaguchi were there I would have let him fuck me right there on the grass.

"Were leaving" I said to Hinata as I bent down to grab my bag.

"Your leaving just like that. I guess the king is not much of a threat after all" Tsukishima said making one last salty remark before leaving alongside with his friend. I really shouldn't like it that he said that but not gonna lie it kind of turned me on. I wanted him to dominate me so fucking badly. Hinata just stared at me confused why I suddenly just walked off. He ran up to me catching up.

"Hey what was that? Why did you just walk away? Why didn't you say anything back?" he asked.

"Hinata have you ever felt the urge to be pinned against a wall while being kissed so aggressively and deeply it makes your dick twitch?" I asked looking at him desperately.

"Uh I- Kageyama are you okay?" he asked concerned for my well being and state of mind.

"I don't think so" I said looking at him with a worried expression.

"Why the sudden question? *Gasps* EW DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU LIKE THAT MEAN SALT SHAKER"

"I don't want to but I do. At least sexually I think" I said ashamed.

"You are so gay holy shit" Hinata said to me looking disappointed that I liked Kei.

"I know" I said my face buried in the palms of my hands.

"Who knew you were a bottom?" he said with a small smirk on his face.

"I didn't even know I was until I met him" I said still feeling weird.

"You cumslut" he said breaking into a small laugh.

"What the fuck did you just call me" I said pissed off at the nickname.

"CUMSLUT KAGEYAMA IS A CUMSLUT" He started singing and teasing me.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP" I said starting to chase him.

Tsukishima's POV:

As I was walking back home with Yamaguchi  weird thoughts started filling my head. Sexual thoughts to be exact. I'm not gonna lie but my pants got tight when he bent down to grab his bag. At that moment I wanted to go behind him and pound myself into him so hard, and I might have if that shrimp and Yams weren't there. The thought of me dominating the king himself sounded amusing. I was so distracted I didn't even notice I was smirking.

"What are you smirking about Tsuki?" Yamaguchi asked confused to why I was doing that.

"Oh nothing" I said trying not to be suspicious.

"Are you sure? I think you're smirking about what just happened with Kageyama and Hinata" he said smirking at me.

"No" I said looking away flustered.

"Oh my god yes you were!" he said suprised.

"What things were you thinking about Kageyama? I am assuming you sensed the sexual tension between you two as well" he said laughing quietly.

"So I wasn't the only one that felt it" I said defeated.

"Are you kidding? Of course we noticed I'm pretty sure Kageyama did too" he said stating facts.

"Damn well this year is going to be interesting" I said walking the rest of the way home with Yams.

Well this is short I know but it just came to mind lol I don't have a posting schedule so don't get your hopes up have a nice day though 😁✨